Skaled is recruiting for this position on behalf of our client, Paladion.
Paladion is a global cyber defense company that provides Managed Detection and Response Services, DevOps Security, Cyber Forensics, Incident Response, and more by tightly bundling its semi-autonomous cyber security platform and managed services with leading security technologies. Paladion is consistently top-rated and recognized by analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester, and IDC, and awarded by CRN, Asian Banker, Red Herring, amongst others.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for complete sales cycle coverage, from building pipeline and qualifying opportunities to coordinating technical and business case development and closing the business. As an ideal candidate, you will possess both a high sales acumen and a solid technical background, enabling you to drive engagements at the executive level as well as with other IT security decision-makers.
- Identify prospects and opportunities within them through self-driven lead generation (list building, calling, emailing, event participation)
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations and demo with the support of Sales Engineers (SEs) to scope and quote proposals/contracts. Work with clients, marketing, leadership and other stakeholders to push opportunities through the sales cycle
- Understand clients’ buying priorities & competitive alternatives. Position solution to address all objections and hurdles for wins
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas for net new and existing accounts
- Build rapport with CIOs, CISO and IT security decision-makers
- Keep accurate and updated account and opportunity information in the CRM and other tools used by the sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of sales experience
- B2B technology sales experience
- Cybersecurity sales experience is an asset
- Proven track record of consistent sales quota achievement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.