Skaled’s Social Media Manager will own the digital strategy and content creation for high profile individuals and clients. This role requires someone who has proven experience building personal and corporate brands using LinkedIn. In this position you will work with clients planning, curating, scheduling, and posting content on LinkedIn and other social platforms. You will also own Skaled’s LinkedIn and Instagram presence.
- Develop and own KPIs and metrics for clients’ social strategies
- Drive alignment around social media content calendars, promotion plans, engagement, and outreach strategies
- Monitor performance to ensure goals are being met and make recommendations for improvements
- Present clients with key metrics and account updates on a regular basis
- Share learnings and best practices that enhance our overall value and perspective
- Build authentic and trusted relationships with clients and their extended teams
- Bring new ideas and perspectives to the table so we continue to keep our clients ahead of the curve
- 2-5 years proven experience running a personal or corporate LinkedIn account
- Advanced proficiency with LinkedIn and a strong grasp of other social platforms and tools, particularly Instagram
- A deep understanding of how social media extends beyond brand building to creating measurable online product funnels and sales.
- Managed by metrics: you need to measure your work and have a passion for improving performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to look at programs strategically and also stay on top of daily tactical execution
- Graphic design
- Image or video editing
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.