Senior Consultant, Sales Strategy
Skaled is a modern sales-consulting firm that helps companies increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their sales organization with the use of sales technology. Skaled’s sales experts serve as a team extension to tackle and solve people and process challenges with technology. We generate double digit revenue growth for our clients while creating a healthier and more profitable sales and marketing organization in the process.
We help today's leading companies implement best in class sales and marketing processes and technology to drive real results.
Skaled Consultants are catalysts of organizational change. You’ll combine data-based insights with your expertise and experience to create solutions that transform our clients’ sales and marketing organizations. You will become a trusted business partner to C-level leadership and work directly with them to generate measurable and sustainable growth.
If you are an experienced sales consultant or a sales leader looking to move away from day-to-day sales leadership into a more strategic and advisory role, this is the opportunity for you. You are a subject matter expert on sales and marketing organizations and have the ability to assist our clients with one or all of the following:
- Sales Training and Leadership:
Onboarding plans, compensation plans, team dashboards/KPIs; 1:1 coaching; role playing
- Sales Technology:
SalesForce dashboards; sales technology integrations
- Sales Strategy:
Sales processes, buyer personas; GTM strategy, sales decks, discovery calls
- Customer Success and Account Management:
Account plans, SDR/AE/AM handoff documentation, account tier strategy
- Responsible for fulfilling and growing Skaled’s client engagements. Ensure client success, while identifying expansion opportunities as appropriate.
- Directing the work of Associate Consultants and other internal Skaled resources
- Implement client projects on time and to scope, maintaining consistent communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Clearly communicate project progress on a weekly basis
- Communicate additional areas of opportunity to project leads
- Participate in all internal and external project meetings
- Represent Skaled at industry events
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of sales leadership or senior-level sales operations experience
- Have previously held Director of VP of Sales level positions
- Previous consulting experience considered an asset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven project management ability
- Team player who is comfortable working with a variety of people at different levels in an organization
- Ability to work independently
The location for this role is flexible, however New York or Austin is preferable.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.