Sales Strategy Practice Lead
Skaled is a modern sales-consulting firm that helps companies increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their sales organization with the use of sales technology. Skaled’s sales experts serve as a team extension to tackle and solve people and process challenges with technology. We generate double digit revenue growth for our clients while creating a healthier and more profitable sales and marketing organization in the process.
We help today's leading companies implement best in class sales and marketing processes and technology to drive real results.
Skaled Consultants are catalysts of organizational change. You’ll combine data-based insights with your expertise and experience to create solutions that transform our clients’ sales and marketing organizations. You will become a trusted business partner to C-level leadership and work directly with them to generate measurable and sustainable growth.
As the Practice Lead of Sales Strategy, you will be responsible for developing and leading end-to-end service delivery management, client relationship management, and team leadership. The Practice Lead is a key role in continuing to build out and mature the business of Skaled Consulting. To succeed, you are a passionate and strategic thought leader who is a subject matter expert in sales strategy and tactics, customer-focused, process-oriented, and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Build and grow the funnel of opportunities and lead expansion into our target accounts
- Take a lead role in managing the delivery of our services to a broad range of clients
- Drive quality of delivery and customer satisfaction
- Manage and mentor junior consultants
- Foster the development of the team's offerings, capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution
- Be a sales Thought Leader and speak at large scale and local events
- A minimum of 5 years managing consulting and advisory engagements
- Must have successfully led a team of 50+ employees for 5 - 7 years
- Understands and has experience leading large scale change management projects
- Experience implementing different sales and marketing technologies
- An ability to manage conflicting priorities
- The ability to perform under pressure while maintaining client standards
- Strong team player, with the ability to be flexible and quickly comprehend new technologies and processes
- Ability to work and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional project management skills
The location for this role is flexible, however, New York City, NY or Austin, TX is preferable.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.