Senior Consultant, Sales Development
Skaled is a modern sales-consulting firm that helps companies increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their sales organization with the use of sales technology. Skaled’s sales experts serve as a team extension to tackle and solve people and process challenges with technology. We generate double-digit revenue growth for our clients while creating a healthier and more profitable sales and marketing organization in the process.
We help today's leading companies implement best in class sales and marketing processes and technology to drive real results.
Skaled Consultants are catalysts of organizational change. You’ll combine data-based insights with your expertise and experience to create solutions that transform our clients’ sales and marketing organizations. You will become a trusted business partner to C-level leadership and work directly with them to generate measurable and sustainable growth.
If you’re an expert in sales development with the ability to quickly execute and drive the overall outbound sales development strategy, this is the opportunity for you. Working with our clients, you will be building and scaling the outbound SDR function for high growth companies. This includes:
- Hiring, training, and coaching SDRs
- Creating and implementing the processes, programs, and technology needed to drive a strong outbound strategy
- Manage team to achieve quarterly performance metrics as set out by sales leadership
- Identify, coach and retain a world-class team of Business Development representatives on sales processes and effective prospecting techniques
- High proficiency with working with CRM’s (Salesforce preferred) to measure and track progress
- Responsible for fulfilling and growing Skaled’s client engagements. Ensure client success, while identifying expansion opportunities as appropriate.
- Implement client projects on time and to scope, maintaining consistent communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Clearly communicate project progress on a weekly basis
- Communicate additional areas of opportunity to project leads
- Participate in all internal and external project meetings
- Represent Skaled at industry events
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 7+ years of sales leadership experience building and managing high performing sales teams
- Experience building and scaling the outbound sales development function including the build out of processes, technology and program infrastructure etc.
- Passion for coaching and developing individuals to meet and exceed goals
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven project management ability
- Team player who is comfortable working with a variety of people at different levels in an organization
- Ability to work independently
The location for this role is flexible, however, New York City, NY or Austin, TX is preferable.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.