We are recruiting for this position on behalf of our client, Funraise.
At Funraise, our goal is to put both the funds and the fun in fundraising. As a growing startup, we seek out nonprofits that need a technology boost and provide them with the most useful, user-friendly fundraising tools in the industry. Every day, we work hard, win together, and celebrate the impact that our customers make with our help. (Warning: we go through a lot of confetti.)
Funraise is looking for a Sales Development Representatives to join our team. We are a young and rapidly growing sales team seeking individuals to continue growing with us. You will be responsible for creating relationships and being the first point of contact with prospective customers. If you’re a go-getter who is tech savvy and has a passion for social impact, we want to meet you.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact to effectively communicate the Funraise value proposition through both verbal and written communication.
- Building a healthy pipeline by prospecting key leads and accounts.
- Qualifying inbound lead traffic to book qualified appoints for Account Executives to ensure new account acquisition.
- Doing cold outreach prospecting to book qualified appoints
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in business development or sales role
- 1-2 years of experience in a business development or sales role
- Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed quota expectations
- Standout communication skills through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with dynamic personalities
- Resilience to deal with rejection and push forward through adversity
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Team player
- Experience with SaaS sales
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in the nonprofit sector
- Understand that a “No” is as valuable as a “Yes”
- We are Tenacious
- Customer Impact Focused
- Team Over Self
Benefits and Perks
- Funraise offers group medical and dental insurance to all regular, full-time employees.
- Funraise offers an HSA with the Blue Shield Bronze plan.
- Funraise provides its full-time employees with the opportunity to participate in a 401(k) Plan.
- FunRaise will also make safe harbor employer contributions to your 401(k) up to 100% of contributions on the first 3% deferred, then 50% of contributions from 3% to 5%.
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Development Fund
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks
- Company paid meals and happy hours once a month
- Free parking