We are recruiting for this position on behalf of our client, Legend Power.
Legend Power® Systems Inc. is a global leader in energy management technology. By finding and minimizing risk and waste originating from the power grid we improve our customers buildings and business. Legend’s industry-proven SmartGATE™ enables dynamic power-management of an entire building. The proprietary and patented system reduces total energy consumption and power costs, while also maximizing the uptime and lifetime of a buildings equipment. Legend’s unique solution is also a key contributor to both corporate finance, sustainability efforts, and the meeting business objectives. We are the only solution custom built for non-industrial buildings to solve an over 80 billion dollar problem in a 6 trillion-dollar industry.
Learn more: www.legendpower.com
Provide leadership and coordination of regional sales functions for direct sold customers. Execute sales strategy to meet quarterly and annual expected revenue results. Monitor and analyze sales activity against goals.
- Ensures sales targets are achieved for the designated region and products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff.
- Ensuring proper pipeline for sales team to achieve annual sales quota
- Creating regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Supporting AE with day-to-day sales operation
- Evaluating AE and individual performances
- Ensuring the challenger model is leveraged to guide reps to finding mobiles to build consensus around the risk of the same is greater than the risk of change!
- Ensure AE’s quarterly and annual sales objectives are achieved
- Ensure Regional Sales Objectives are achieved
- Ensure AE’s have sufficient pipeline to meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Ensure Determines quarterly and annual sales plans to support corporate sales goals.
- Coach AEs to follow sales process and best practices to ensure high close rates
- Ensure AE’s proper use of provided tools including but not limited to CRM, Lead Sourcing and Communications tools.
- Coach AE’s to build close plans and ensure high win rates and predictable close dates
- Establish clear sales objectives for the month, quarter and year
- Announce, present, and educate sales team of any new or upcoming product / organization changes
- Hold and direct sales meetings to develop sales skills and ensure proper 2 way communication between field based AE and corporate office leadership
- Train new sales department hires in company processes and procedures
- Manage and supervise sales team to ensure they are on track in achieving sales goals
- Lead, motivate, acknowledge, and inspire your team to perform beyond expectations
- Hold frequent performance reviews with staff to provide constructive feedback
- Celebrate sales achievements and goals met or surpassed
- Continually monitor and track regional sales performance
- Analyze, communicate, announce and report on monthly sales outcomes
- Strategically forecast and manage budgetary information
- Be informed on relevant markets and coinciding target audiences
- Attend cross-functional meetings that will benefit the sales department
- Possess detailed knowledge of products offered
- Interact directly with customers to educate them on our products and answer questions
- Build and maintain positive client and customer relationships
- Attend trade shows and conventions as needed
- Be a fitting representative and promoter of our brand and the products we deliver
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role
- Ability to uncover client needs and demonstrate value by solving with the Legend Product offering in a way that leads to winning sales opportunities
- Ability to train, develop and coach the assigned sales team in the ways of needs based / solution selling manger
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with CRM software and best practices
- Understanding of sales / selling cycles and closing deals.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning
- Building Relationships
- Managing Processes
- Market Knowledge
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.