Enterprise Account Executive
We are recruiting for this position on behalf of our client, Legend Power.
Legend Power® Systems Inc. is a global leader in energy management technology. By finding and minimizing risk and waste originating from the power grid we improve our customers' buildings and business. Legend’s industry-proven SmartGATE™ enables dynamic power-management of an entire building. The proprietary and patented system reduces total energy consumption and power costs, while also maximizing the uptime and lifetime of a building's equipment. Legend’s unique solution is also a key contributor to both corporate finance, sustainability efforts, and the meeting business objectives. We are the only solution custom-built for non-industrial buildings to solve an over 80 billion dollar problem in a 6 trillion-dollar industry.
Learn more: www.legendpower.com
We are currently looking for a full-time Enterprise Account Executive to join our sales team. In this role, you will work closely with our sales leadership and a dedicated SDR and Sales Engineer. Your experience in developing opportunities and closing deals along with your strong business acumen will enable you to reach your revenue goals. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of sales experience and a proven ability to source new business and farm existing accounts.
- Manage the entire sales cycle across customer accounts
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Prioritize and maintain a sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Track phone calls, emails and overall activity using Salesforce
- Build proposals, presentations, and contracts for qualified prospects to close deals
- Learn, understand, and communicate the applications, features, added value and benefits of using Legend Power’s products
- Provide monthly forecasts on the sales pipeline
- 3-5 years of enterprise-level sales experience in the engineering industry or another technical field
- Experience with the Challenger Sales Model
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work remotely
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- A positive, can-do attitude and the ability to build relationships throughout the organization
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.