Skaled is recruiting for this position on behalf of our client, Paladion.
Paladion is a global cyber defense company that provides Managed Detection and Response Services, DevOps Security, Cyber Forensics, Incident Response, and more by tightly bundling its semi-autonomous cybersecurity platform and managed services with leading security technologies. Paladion is consistently top-rated and recognized by analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester, and IDC, and awarded by CRN, Asian Banker, Red Herring, amongst others.
In collaboration with our sales team, the Sales Engineer will be the primary technical resource for all business development activities.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Understanding the technical aspects of our products and what problems it solves for our clients
- Do demos and presentations on Paladion’s MDR solution
- Work with regional sales teams to move opportunities to close
- Scope customer requirements and architect the solution to meet customer requirements
- Work with the bid team to prepare RFP responses and proposals
- Manage and maintain the client relationship as a technical consultant
- Interact and coordinate with internal teams in drafting proposals RFP responses
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 to 6 years of experience in technology / software / cloud or cybersecurity
- Customer-focused attitude
- Strong solutions selling and negotiation skills
- Strong interest in the cybersecurity industry
- Good network and IP/TCP understanding
- Ability to understand customer security requirements and map appropriate solutions
- Experience in preparing business solution proposals and providing presentations to senior management
- Ability to conduct technical workshops
- Consult and be the trusted advisor to the client and lead the engagement until service delivery
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills (Spanish is a plus)
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Security certifications like from SANS and other certifying bodies
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of DLP, SIEM, APT, ETDR, vulnerability management solutions, application security testing solutions, etc.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards (such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, PCI DSS), implementation, and assessment is a plus
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.