Skaled Consulting is not your typical management consulting firm. We are management consulting done with impact, proven with results, and sold on our values of passion, pride, collaboration, and working smart. We utilize sales, marketing and operations leaders as consultants to generate measurable and sustainable results. By using cutting edge technology, we are able to innovate the way your sales organization interacts through the buyings and creative process.
As the Sales Operations Specialist, you will be engaged on client projects where you will work with each Project Lead to implement leading sales and marketing tools and align them with the client’s existing technology stack and sales process.
You are passionate about problem-solving for inefficiencies in a team’s sales process and identifying ways their tools can be configured to better support their process. You are highly skilled in automating repetitive tasks, developing custom solutions on-demand, integrating technologies to speak with each other, and generating insightful reports for leadership teams.
Responsibilities while on client engagements:
- Identify gaps in the sales process hindering productivity and effectiveness as it relates to the technology stack
- Provide weekly updates on key wins and areas of opportunity
- Discuss ad-hoc needs and areas of concern with the Project Lead
- Review current state of the data, org configuration, and workflows being executed with the sales and marketing technologies, and recommend changes to the current usage of each tool.
- Review performance of outreach campaigns and identify areas of improvement as it relates to conversion rates.
- Provide reports analyzing the results of activities related key business metrics
- Assist with ongoing management of each technology, and provide training and documentation as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in sales or marketing operations
- Salesloft or Outreach: Intermediate to Advanced skill level
- Salesforce or HubSpot Sales: Intermediate to Advanced skill level
- Experience with automating workflows for key business processes
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to break down a problem into its core parts; identifying implications, timeframes and sequences
- Ability to work cooperatively with individuals across the organization and independently when appropriate
- Relationship Management: Establishes and builds relationships with end-users. Applies knowledge to the business and provides personalized, value-added service
The location for this position is flexible, but Austin, TX, or New York, NY are preferred.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.