We are recruiting for this position on behalf of our client, Working Not Working.
Trusted by thousands of the world’s most respected companies, Working Not Working is eliminating the obstacles between creative people and opportunity. Working Not Working seeks out the most respected, most awarded and hardest working creatives so employers don't have to. We are changing the way companies like Apple, Google, Droga5, Airbnb, Facebook, Nike, COLLINS, and The New York Times find top creative talent.
Working Not Working is looking for an Account Manager to join our fast-growing and entrepreneurial team. We’re looking for someone passionate about revolutionizing the way world-class companies find creative talent. You will be laser-focused on growing existing business from companies who value the ability to access the top 10% of creative talent through a platform that makes the experience both exciting and seamless.
- Renewals and upsells of existing business
- Owning a 'land and expand' strategy and taking existing accounts with 1-2 users (for example) to 10-20 users
- Building awareness and communicating Working Not Working’s value proposition to customers
- Closing deals
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business.
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Working Not Working
- Support customers during adoption
- Provide client feedback to the product and development teams
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities and results within Hubspot
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Outstanding communication skills with everyone from end-users to C-level executives
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- An entrepreneurial and self-motivated spirit
- An appreciation for the arts and creativity - it could be music, visual art, creative writing, performing arts, graphic design, etc.
- Previous experience selling to hiring managers, specifically creative hiring managers, is a major bonus