Sales Operations Practice Lead
Skaled is a modern sales-consulting firm that helps companies increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their sales organization with the use of sales technology. Skaled’s sales experts serve as a team extension to tackle and solve people and process challenges with technology. We generate double-digit revenue growth for our clients while creating a healthier and more profitable sales and marketing organization in the process.
We help today's leading companies implement best in class sales and marketing processes and technology to drive real results.
Skaled Consultants are catalysts of organizational change. You’ll combine data-based insights with your expertise and experience to create solutions that transform our clients’ sales and marketing organizations. You will become a trusted business partner to C-level leadership and work directly with them to generate measurable and sustainable growth.
As the Practice Lead of Sales Operations you will be responsible for developing and leading end-to-end service delivery management, client relationship management, and team leadership. The Practice Lead is a key role in continuing to build out and mature the business of Skaled Consulting.
To succeed, you must be a passionate and strategic thought leader who is a subject matter expert in sales operations and tactics, customer-focused, process-oriented, and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. Key accountabilities will include:
- Build and grow the funnel of opportunities and lead expansion into our target accounts
- Take a lead role in managing the delivery of our services to a broad range of clients
- Drive quality of delivery and customer satisfaction
- Manage and mentor the sales operations team
- Foster the development of the team's offerings, capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution
- Be a sales operations Thought Leader and speak at large scale and local events
- A minimum of 5 - 10 years of combined experience in sales and sales operations
- 3+ years of experience leading, mentoring and coaching a high performing team
- Expert in SalesForce and implementing a wide variety of different sales and marketing technologies
- Exceptional project management skills
- You are the driving force behind your team's success. You know what makes each person tick and you make the effort to go the extra mile to mentor, inspire, and coach people to produce their best work
- You love to strategize and use your creativity to build projects from concept through implementation
- Strong team player, with the ability to be flexible and quickly comprehend new technologies and processes
- The ability to perform under pressure while maintaining client standards
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, start up environment
The location for this role is flexible, however, New York City, NY or Austin, TX is preferable.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.