Skaled is recruiting for this position on behalf of our client, Keywee.
At Keywee, we make stories relevant and powerful for the world’s best storytellers — like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull. Today, people aren’t coming to websites to search for content — stories find their audiences in feeds and apps. The upshot? Distribution is now the key to effective storytelling.
Keywee’s platform unlocks audience insights using AI and data science and infuses them into every step of the storytelling process: from topic selection to story creation, to distribution and optimization. Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times.
Keywee is seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join our growing team. The Strategic Account Manager must have experience in selling technology and working with publishers. The candidate will be an analytically driven, resourceful, and creative professional, who will enjoy the challenge of working for a fast-growing, early-stage technology startup.
● Owning, and being the primary point of contact for customers
● Maximize revenue with customers by identifying needs and customer pain points, selling
relevant products and services to both new and existing customers
● Leverage analytical skills and experience to assess business opportunities
● Liaise between the customer and internal teams
● Contribute to current and future Keywee products
● Serve as a trusted advisor to our customers, educating them on the value of Keywee’s
products and services
● Continuously identify creative strategies to engage customers and generate incremental
● Evangelize Keywee’s and products, tailoring its presentation to the needs of different
● Partner cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product, and Marketing to optimize
customer experience and business outcomes
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
● Ability to utilize Sales CRM tools, such as SalesForce
● Knowledge of social media, publishing (SaaS a plus)
● Methodical approach to sales, continuously seeking opportunities to maximize efficiency
● Self-starter, able to prioritize effectively, and build for scale
● Able to navigate through ambiguity and adapt rapidly to shifts in direction, based on
evolving business needs
● Team player, with ability to optimize for long-term success over short-term gains