Skaled is recruiting for this position on behalf of our client, Keywee.
At Keywee, we make stories relevant and powerful for the world’s best storytellers — like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull. Today, people aren’t coming to websites to search for content — stories find their audiences in feeds and apps. The upshot? Distribution is now the key to effective storytelling.
Keywee’s platform unlocks audience insights using AI and data science and infuses them into every step of the storytelling process: from topic selection to story creation, to distribution and optimization. Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times.
Keywee is seeking an Account Executive to join our growing team. The Account Executive must have experience in selling technology. The candidate will be an analytically driven, resourceful, and creative sales professional, who will enjoy the challenge of working for a fast-growing, early-stage technology startup.
- Close new business with publishers and other content marketers
- Leverage analytical skills and experience to assess business opportunities
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Coordinating with current and future Keywee products ranging from development stage (branding, pricing, beta) to launch (media, sales support, collateral) and ultimately lifecycle management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 2+ years’ B2B sales experience
- Be knowledgeable of the publishing ecosystem, including the various ways publishers generate revenue from their readers
- Strong negotiating skills
- Be entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Strong decision-making abilities