Digital Presence (Social Strategy) Lead
Skaled’s Digital Presence Lead is the link between our clients and the entire Digital Presence (DP) team. The Digital Presence Lead will oversee the business unit, manage client relationships, and manage the DP team in the execution of client services. This role requires someone who has proven experience building brands using LinkedIn. In this position, you will work with the DP team to plan, curate, schedule, and post content on LinkedIn and other social platforms for clients and assist with Skaled social strategy.
- The day-to-day management of clients’ digital presence campaigns
- Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Regular communication with clients at a senior level
- Organizing and presenting campaign performance to clients on a regular basis
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Managing, reviewing progress, and delivering client services
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Bring new ideas and perspectives to the table so we continue to keep our clients ahead of the curve
- 5+ years experience in an account management or other client-facing role in a digital or creative agency
- Advanced proficiency with LinkedIn and a strong grasp of other social platforms and tools
- A deep understanding of how social media extends beyond brand building to creating measurable online product funnels and sales.
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years of effective team management capabilities
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop fresh ideas
- Graphic design
- Image or video editing