Content Marketing Specialist
The Content Marketing Specialists two main areas of focus are creating online content and distributing that content through email marketing and social media.
- Create, refine, and edit original content for a variety of online mediums including web articles, emails, landing pages, webinars, social media, ebooks, infographics, case studies, etc.
- Assist in managing content editorial calendar by producing weekly quality content
- Revise and optimize dated content using information gathered from SEO research
- Write promotional email campaigns, optimize/update nurture sequences, and manage a bi-weekly newsletter
- Help develop lightweight, repeatable processes, workflows, and content templates that keep the team nimble and successful.
- Collaborate with designers, Sales, Sales Enablement, and other influencers to produce and coordinate relevant content
- Keep up to date with the trends in the industry best practices and monitor content activities of competitor websites.
- Monitor, track, and report on content metrics and KPIs
Previous Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, English, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing for B2B companies
- Excellent writing and editing skills (experience in Marketing and Sales related content a plus!)
- Basic SEO knowledge and experience writing SEO content
- Strong research skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Must be extremely organized.
- Experience with, or willingness to learn new technology to streamline processes
- Technical skills include Content Management Software, Email Marketing Platform, Social Scheduling, and Project Management Software
- The tools we use are Wordpress, Instapage, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Mavenlink
- Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketing Automation knowledge a plus