Outreach Implementation Consultant
Outreach Implementation Consultant
Skaled Consulting is not your typical management consulting firm. We are management consulting done with impact, proven with results, and sold on our values of passion, pride, collaboration, and working smart. We utilize sales, marketing, and operations leaders as consultants to generate measurable and sustainable results.
Skaled is growing quickly and making significant investments to mature their consulting team and presence in Europe. Skaled is looking for an experienced, analytical, collaborative, and self-driven Outreach Implementation Consultant to provide top-quality consulting services to our local clients.
Job Role Overview and Summary
Skaled Consultants are catalysts of organizational change. You’ll combine data-based insights with your expertise and experience to create high-performing Outbound solutions that transform our clients’ sales and marketing organizations. You will become a trusted business partner to C-level leadership and work directly with them and their teams to generate measurable and sustainable growth.
As the Outreach Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for leading end-to-end service delivery and client relationship management. You are passionate about problem-solving for inefficiencies in a team’s sales process and identifying ways their tools can be configured to better support their process. You are highly skilled in automating repetitive tasks, developing custom solutions on-demand, integrating technologies to speak with each other, and generating insightful reports for leadership teams.
To be successful in this role requires strong technical skills with modern sales and marketing tools as well as a knowledge of sales and marketing strategy and the ability to articulate how technology can drive business results.
Day to day responsibilities can include many activities like:
- Implement Outreach.io and align them with the client’s existing technology stack and sales process
- Configurations to Salesforce (or similar CRMs) as needed to ensure Outreach.io desired use case is achieved
- Leading weekly client meetings to kickoff, workshop and review project progress
- Identify gaps in the sales process hindering productivity and effectiveness as it relates to the technology stack
- Provide weekly updates on key wins and areas of opportunity
- Review current state of the data, org configuration, and workflows being executed with the sales and marketing technologies, and recommend changes to the current usage of each tool.
- Review performance of campaigns and identify areas of improvement as it relates to conversion rates
- Provide reports analyzing the results of activities related key business metrics
- Apply operational functionality to sales workflows
Outreach.io You are expected to have an Outreach.io certification or similar practical experience to implement at an expert level
Communication: Must be an excellent communicator in both written and verbal manner with exceptional relationship skills. This is a 100% client-facing role
Organization: Organization is key as you work to make processes effective and smooth.
Reporting: You are responsible to report to other managers and executives about your findings, and give suggestions for improvements in the organization. Should be knowledgeable in the use of basic to advanced levels work-related programs such as Google Suite, and other database software.
Data Processing: This role requires being able to analyze and work through data regarding outbound performance
- At least 1+ years experience implementing Outreach.io
- Experience as an or working closely with Sales and Sales Development Executives
- Strong with Salesforce (create custom objects, add fields, workflow automation, report and dashboard development, etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong usage of Zoom or similar video conferencing tools
- Ability to execute on both tactical details and the big picture
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.