Inside Sales Consultant
We are looking for a San Diego based Inside Sales Consultant who is dynamic and hard-working to join our team.
Our Inside Sales Consultants are the first point of contact in the new customer experience journey. In this role you will engage and qualify inbound leads and position SlideGenius’ capabilities to provide solutions to their projects and business needs. You will have a direct impact on the growth of the organization by driving new business and setting the stage for long-term client partnerships with SlideGenius.
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual new business goals.
- Develop a strong understanding of SlideGenius capabilities.
- Handle inbound inquiries by prospective customers to identify sales opportunities.
- Take a consultative approach to understanding client needs and educate on how SlideGenius capabilities can meet those design needs.
- Develop a clear understanding of SlideGenius operations and project management, and set appropriate client expectations in working with SlideGenius.
- Collaborate with internal Project Management and Design teams.
- Maintain up-to-date client activity in the CRM (Salesforce).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Approaches tasks with urgency and strategy.
- Willingness to plan, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills – great listening, responsiveness, follow-through, further escalation, and proactiveness.
- Ability to identify opportunities for sales and cross-sell our full product suite.
- Experience working within MS Office and Google Suite.
- Working collaboratively with the design team and Design Managers to ensure that clients have the tools necessary to utilize the SlideGenius’ services effectively.
- Effectively maintaining records as required by SlideGenius of client contacts and customer interactions utilizing SlideGenius’ group platforms.
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team.
- Must be committed to professional development and teambuilding.
- Must be enthusiastic and innovative with a positive attitude.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years experience working in an inside sales role.
- Consultative sales experience or training.
- Experience utilizing a CRM, preferably experience with Salesforce.
- Marketing, Advertising or Creative experience encouraged.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to speak on the phone and/or in person.
- Potential for growth.
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Competitive salaries and compensation plan.
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- 401(k) matching.
- Long-term disability.
- and more!
This is not intended to be all inclusive. Other responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned by management as appropriate.
SlideGenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency providing presentation design solutions to over 3,000 global clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We are headquartered in San Diego, CA working with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
SlideGenius, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age (40 and older), race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
If you think this position is a good fit, we would love for you to send in the following:
- Cover letter
- Salary request based on a 40-hour work week
You can send all of these through our application process at the link below:
No relocation is provided. No recruiters please.