We are looking for a San Diego based Project Manager who is dynamic and hard-working to join our team.
The Project Manager reports to the Director of Project Management and is responsible for overseeing the project management lifecycle for technical projects for large enterprise-level customers.
- Coordinating on-time delivery of all aspects the successful technical projects.
- Creative project task setup and deployment.
- Providing coordination and decision support of multiple teams assigned to a project.
- Tracking, reporting and managing status from multiple teams on multiple projects.
- Ensuring that all staff involved on assigned projects are coordinated in an effective way.
- Identifying and resolving conflicts and issues through operational risk management.
- Providing timely, relevant and accurate information to enable effective decision making at all levels.
- Assisting in the definition of and performance targets of project scope, objectives, checkpoints, and budget.
- Managing resource availability to avoid under/over-allocation.
- Ensuring that all assigned projects deliver desired benefits on-time and within scope.
- Facilitating the development of detailed project plans to monitor and track progress against key milestones.
- Facilitating the development, communication of and commitment to project benefits and success factors.
- Evaluate project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Professional and positive approach.
- Detail oriented.
- Effective communicator at all levels both written and verbal.
- Collaborative and facilitative.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Experience within an agency environment is strongly desired.
- Jira & Confluence users strongly desired.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite tools.
- PMP Certification desired but not mandatory.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years experience working as a project manager and/or program manager.
- Experience in project administration activities for a large number of concurrent projects.
- Experience in formal project management activities including risk management and mitigation.
- Knowledge of formal project management methodologies.
- Strong business acumen.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to speak on the phone and/or in person.
- Potential for growth.
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Competitive salaries.
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- 401(k) matching.
- Long-term disability.
- and more!
This is not intended to be all inclusive. Other responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned by management as appropriate.
SlideGenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency providing presentation design solutions to over 3,000 global clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We are headquartered in San Diego, CA working with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
SlideGenius, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age (40 and older), race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
If you think this position is a good fit, we would love for you to send in the following:
- Cover letter
- Salary request based on a 40-hour work week
You can send all of these through our application process at the link below:
No relocation is provided. No recruiters please.