Customer Success Specialist
We are looking for a San Diego-based Customer Success Specialist to join our team!
As a Customer Success Specialist (CSS) for SlideGenius, you will be the primary driver for enhancing client experience and account growth post initial sales. The CSS will be responsible for building, retaining, and growing the relationships that SlideGenius has with its customers. A curious problem solver with strong listening skills, the CSS will engage customers to ensure they are receiving the tools and support they need for a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Proactively manage newly acquired customers to maximize retention and client satisfaction
- Increase customer engagement
- Showcase sustainable proven value for customers
- Deliver high-level customer experience
- Assess customers' current level of service and help customer gain greater value from the solution
- Work with customers to increase their usage of SlideGenius services
- Proactively monitor customer health to assess churn risk
- Update and Manage CRM tools for all assigned customers
- Maintain a knowledge base of product and service features/functionality
- Exceptional customer service skills – great listening, responsiveness, follow-through, further escalation, and proactiveness
- Experience with customer strategy and client expansion.
- A keen eye for additional opportunities with clients.
- Prior B2B experience with telephone-based and virtual customer management skills
- Experience with visual selling tools
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong customer conflict resolution skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Willingness to take ownership, and accountable to achieve a good outcome for all stakeholders
- Able to work with a diverse culture
- Displays a sound business judgment and decision-making capability
- Customer-centric orientation with extensive experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Methodical and disciplined approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrates ability to operate both strategically and tactically
- Strong teamwork skills to effectively partner with both creative and project management teams
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, change-embracing corporate culture.
- Must be enthusiastic and innovative with a positive attitude.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 3+ years experience working in sales or account management roles, preferably in a digital/creative space.
- Proven track record of driving business and growing accounts.
- Consultative sales experience or training.
- Experience utilizing a CRM, preferably experience with Salesforce.
- Experience working within MS Office and/or Google Suite
- Marketing, Advertising, or Creative experience encouraged.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to speak on the phone and/or in person.
This is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned by management as appropriate.
SlideGenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency providing presentation design solutions to over 3,000 global clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We are headquartered in San Diego, CA working with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day.
We offer competitive salaries, paid time off, 401(k) matching, health benefits, holiday pay, Life/AD&D, long-term disability, and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
SlideGenius, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age (40 and older), race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
If you think this position is a good fit, we would love for you to send in the following:
- Cover letter
- Salary request based on a 40-hour workweek
You can send all of these through our application process at the link below:
No relocation is provided. No recruiters, please.