Account Executive - Life Sciences
We are looking for a San Diego-based Account Executive to join our team!
As an Account Executive for SlideGenius, you will be responsible for the revenue growth and retention of a named account book (approx. 70%), as well as driving new, long-term clients through referrals, outbound efforts, and inbound leads (approx. 30%). Account Executives are at the forefront of our client relationships. They focus on understanding their client's needs and educating them on how SlideGenius' capabilities meet those needs. This role will specifically focus on the growth of SlideGenius relationships within the Life Sciences industry.
- Meet and exceed revenue growth goals for assigned clients.
- Develop relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how SlideGenius meets the needs of Life Science organizations
- Take a consultative approach to understand the client's needs and educate on how SlideGenius' capabilities can meet those design needs.
- Set appropriate client expectations on working with SlideGenius.
- Act as the primary point of contact on any account issues that may arise.
- Collaborate with internal Project Management and Design teams.
- Maintain up-to-date client activity in the CRM (Salesforce).
- Ability to develop relationships with multiple stakeholders from executives to marketing teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to lead without formal authority.
- Excellent customer service skills – great listening, responsiveness, follow-through, further escalation, and proactiveness.
- Experience with customer strategy and client expansion.
- A keen eye for additional opportunities with clients.
- Ability to generate account growth with a revenue focus.
- Identifying opportunities for sales.
- Experience working within MS Office, Google Suite, Slack, and Salesforce
- Working collaboratively with the design team and Art Directors to ensure that clients have the tools necessary to utilize SlideGenius’ services effectively.
- Experience using visual selling tools
- Effectively maintaining records as required by SlideGenius of client contacts and customer interactions utilizing SlideGenius’ group platforms.
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team.
- Must be committed to professional development and teambuilding.
- Must be enthusiastic and innovative with a positive attitude.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 3+ years experience working in sales or account management role, preferably in a digital/creative space.
- Proven track record of driving business and growing accounts.
- Consultative sales experience or training.
- Experience utilizing a CRM, preferably experience with Salesforce.
- Marketing, Advertising, or Creative experience encouraged.
- Professional experience in the life sciences industry
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to speak on the phone and/or in person.
This is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned by management as appropriate.
SlideGenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency providing presentation design solutions to over 3,000 global clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We are headquartered in San Diego, CA working with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day.
We offer competitive salaries, paid time off, 401(k) matching, health benefits, holiday pay, Life/AD&D, long-term disability, and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
SlideGenius, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age (40 and older), race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
If you think this position is a good fit, we would love for you to send in the following:
- Cover letter
- Salary request based on a 40-hour workweek
You can send all of these through our application process at the link below:
No relocation is provided. No recruiters, please.