We are looking for a London-based Presentation Director to join our team. A SlideGenius Presentation Director will lead Presentations Designers (a.k.a Graphic Designers) through the design process from start to finish providing concept direction, feedback, final approval, and most of all, sharing best practices techniques. When not leading a project, the Presentation Director will still be able to test their design chops by producing exciting and innovative presentations for our clients. In addition to leading a team, the Presentation Director may need to speak directly with clients and manage the workflow in terms of timeline, budget, and deadlines.
- Communicate with clients directly and indirectly as a presentation & creative lead.
- Brainstorm, suggest, critique, and demonstrate design and layout concepts that are in line with SlideGenius design standards and client expectations.
- Explain client feedback and edits accurately and completely.
- Comply with the client and/or internal branding guidelines.
- Translate client instructions into design direction.
- Proof and approve deliverables to be sent to clients.
- Assist in discovery tasks such as quotes, calls, conversations, etc…
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Update internal time and project management software accurately.
- Manage presentation team members and collaborate interdepartmentally.
- Meet KPI goals.
- Actively participate in daily scrum.
- Monitor project workload, schedule, and status in real-time.
- Expert in PowerPoint and Keynote, including animation and up-to-date with industry-leading software and technologies (such as Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- Possesses strong ability for creative flair, originality, visual storytelling, creative, and conceptual presentation design.
- Exceptional understanding of basic design principles.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt and design for various industries.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well-organized and able to prioritize between multiple different tasks.
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team.
- Must be committed to professional development and teambuilding.
- Must be enthusiastic and innovative with a positive attitude.
- Professional and positive approach.
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, and facilitative.
- Effective communicator at all levels both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational ability and ability to multitask.
- Bachelors of Science Degree, preferably in Graphics & Web Design.
- Minimum 5+ years of presentation design experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of on-site conference and event presentation design experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of presentation design experience for large investment banks & financial institutions.
- Minimum 3+ years of employee team management of 10 or more people.
- Minimum 3+ years of effectively managing high volume projects.
- Experience in collaborating with executive clients and global internal creative teams.
- Experience producing a variety of collateral for various audiences and industries.
- Experience delegating, art directing, and providing feedback to other designers.
- Experience creating and maintaining brand guidelines.
- Experience within an agency environment.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to speak on the phone and/or in person.
This is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned by management as appropriate.
SlideGenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency providing presentation design solutions to over 3,000 global clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We are headquartered in San Diego, CA working with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
SlideGenius, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We intend to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age (40 and older), race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
If you think this position is a good fit, we would love for you to send in the following:
- Cover letter
- Link to a portfolio (digital or download)
- Salary request based on a 40-hour workweek
You can send all of these through our application process at the link below:
This is an in-office London position. No relocation is provided. No recruiters, please.