SlideGenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100 full-time employees. Our team of graphic designers provide PowerPoint and presentation design solutions to over 3,000 global clients including JP Morgan, NASCAR, Adidas, Reebok, Delta Airlines, Facebook and many more.
A SlideGenius Account Coordinator is responsible for ensuring positive communication with our C-level clients and high-level global companies. An Account Coordinator is expected to use effective project management, strong organizational techniques, time management, and superior communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITY IS THE PRICE OF GREATNESS
Account Coordinators are expected to proactively communicate with both new and current clients to plan project timelines, designer activities and ensure our established goals are completed.
If you love watching cat videos, redditing or sleeping under your desk on the job - we probably aren’t the fit for you!
Our project team is the give-Mondays-a-case-of-the-Mondays, go-the-extra-mile, show up to work with white gloves, delivering-sunshine-on-a-silver-platter kind of group that clients notice, love and appreciate.
Now for the standard stuff - the requirements and the skills we wish you would possess, but if you are passionate and go the extra mile, we can discuss everything else.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE:
• Experience working in a customer facing role, preferably in a creative media space
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Ability to lead without formal authority
• Excellent customer service skills – great listening, responsiveness, follow-through, further escalation, and proactiveness
• Experience working within MS Office, Google Suite, and Project Management software (Asana/Basecamp)
• Working collaboratively with the design team and Design Managers to ensure that client has the tools necessary to utilize the SlideGenius’ services effectively
• Effectively maintaining records as required by SlideGenius of client contacts and customer interactions utilizing SlideGenius’ group platforms
WHAT’S ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED TO SIT AT THE TABLE:
• You are a self-starter and are motivated
• You get great pleasure from delivering on time and working with clients across the board
• You like staying organized and being detail-oriented
• You are ready to accept the ownership and empowerment within your role
• You are a relationship builder
• You are good at the back-end of projects - task set ups, internal and external communication
• You seek out solutions to proactively solve problems with little to no assistance
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• You are based in San Diego, CA
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
• Ability to work with everyone from startups to C-level executives in the Fortune 500
• A world-class working environment that includes a newly constructed office space, yoga balls, scooters, a stocked pantry, frequent catered lunches, birthday celebrations, happy hours and team celebrations!
• A structured and transparent leadership team that provides individual roadmaps and growth paths
• A chance to apply your skills at a fast-growing company (40% growth year over year for the last 3 years!)
• Awesome (!) colleagues and a fun/stress-free company culture
If this sounds like you and you like what we offer, send your resume our way and feel free to add extra secret sauce to stand out!