INSIDE SALES - ACCOUNT CONSULTANT
SlideGenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 80 full-time employees. Our team of graphic designers provide PowerPoint and presentation design solutions to over 2,000 global clients including JP Morgan, NASCAR, Adidas, Reebok, Delta Airlines, Facebook and many more.
A SlideGenius Account Consultant is responsible for maximizing the sales of SlideGenius’ products and services within a specific geography and account base through effective account management, strong selling techniques, strong organizational techniques, time management, and superior communication skills.
WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITIES
Account Consultants are expected to connect with, find, and engage new and existing opportunities with SlideGenius’ corporate clients while ensuring our established goals are consistently met.
If you love watching cat videos, redditing or sleeping under your desk on the job - we probably aren’t the fit for you!
Our account team is the give-Mondays-a-case-of-the-Mondays, go-the-extra-mile, show up to work with white gloves, delivering-sunshine-on-a-silver-platter kind of group that clients notice, love and appreciate.
Now for the standard stuff - the requirements and the skills we wish you would possess, but if you are passionate and go the extra mile, we can discuss everything else.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE:
• Effectively presenting services and pricing to prospective clients.
• Identifying opportunities, developing and implementing Account Action Plans.
• Developing monthly, weekly and daily execution plans.
• Developing customer marketing concepts that will increase SlideGenius exposure.
• Working collaboratively with the Director of Account Management, Design Team and Account Coordinators/Managers to ensure that the client has the tools necessary to utilize the SlideGenius services effectively.
• Effectively maintaining records as required by SlideGenius of sales contacts, sales activities and customer interactions utilizing SlideGenius’ Salesforce.com management platform.
• Calling and prospecting leads from qualification to close.
• Selling SlideGenius products and consulting with the customer on strategies that will help them, sell more.
• Building relationships and an effective partnership with the ultimate decision-maker in assigned accounts.
• Being an expert on the SlideGenius product and related services lines.
• Being well versed in Presentation and digital marketing techniques.
• Communicating issues, opportunities and market intelligence through effective written, electronic and verbal means.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Ability to naturally lead both clients and internal teams
• Excellent customer service skills – great listening, responsiveness, follow-through, further escalation, and proactiveness
• Experience working within MS Office, Google Suite, and Salesforce
• Effectively maintaining records as required by SlideGenius of client contacts and customer interactions utilizing SlideGenius’ group platforms
• Marketing, Advertising or Creative experience encouraged
WHAT’S ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED TO SIT AT THE TABLE:
• You are a self-starter and are motivated
• You get great pleasure from delivering on time and working with clients across the board
• You like staying organized and being detail-oriented
• 1 to 3 years of sales experience
• Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills
• Prior experience and knowledge in selling design services are desirable
• Prior experience and knowledge of an agency is desirable
• Proven abilities to develop selling strategies target selling opportunities
• Proven track record of successfully managing a sales territory selling
• Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level
• You are ready to accept the ownership and empowerment within your role
• You are a relationship builder
• You seek out solutions to proactively solve problems with little to no assistance.
• Associate degree in related field or equivalent experience
• You are based in San Diego, CA
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
• Ability to work with everyone from startups to C-level executives in the Fortune 500.
• A world-class working environment that includes a newly constructed office space, yoga balls, scooters, a stocked pantry, frequent catered lunches, birthday celebrations, happy hours and team celebrations!
• A structured and transparent leadership team that provides individual roadmaps and growth paths.
• A chance to apply your skills at a fast-growing company (40% growth year over year for the last 3 years!)
• Awesome (!) colleagues on 2 continents, 3 time zones, and a fun/stress-free company culture.
• Competitive Base Salary + Commission based on experience and skill level.
If this sounds like you and you like what we offer, send your resume our way and feel free to add extra secret sauce to stand out!