*Applications without a link to a portfolio may not be considered.
We are looking for an experienced designer who will be a strategic partner in marketing and advertising our key initiatives. Someone who is passionate about developing strategies based on the insights of real people, someone who has the mastery of their craft to turn these insights into a beautifully designed visual identity and clever visual communication, and someone who inspires the organization by elevating everyone around them.
What you’ll do
- Work with a small multi-disciplinary team. Partner with our brand and marketing efforts. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that will delight our current and potential users.
- Create campaigns that drive real action through clever visual communication
- Lead design projects across the entire content lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Create multiple ideas and use creative storytelling techniques to inspire the teams around you.
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you’ll take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
Who you are
- A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
- You’re able to provide a brief explanation of your application and why you are an excellent candidate for this role, while highlighting your portfolio.
- You’re a great communicator. You have the communication skills necessary to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.