We are currently seeking an agile project manager to join our growing tech startup. The right person for this role is someone who is motivated, passionate about building a great product and has a deep interest in software innovations, technology for children and artificial intelligence.
You will be the sole Project Manager for the company, so this is a role for someone with excellent prior experience and ready to own and grow the role themselves with the support of Product Management and the wider team.
We are flexible with the nature of the hours of the role to suit the individual. This role can be 20 - 40 hours/week, which is open for discussion; however on-site is required.
- Develop a deep understanding of the technology and product direction
- Facilitate sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, demos and decision-making processes to ensure communication and efficiency of product development
- Collaborate with the teams to ensure priorities are well understood and impediments identified and removed
- Facilitate discussion leading to collective decision-making, goal setting and conflict resolution within the team
- Support product management in backlog grooming and refining technical requirements
- Communicate cross functionally, ensuring transparency of progress and outcomes
- Provide proactive coaching to the team and recommend continuous improvement of processes to optimise team productivity
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Certified Scrum Master
- 3+ years experience managing technical product delivery in an agile environment
- Technical background with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Fluency in English is a must
- Must have the right to work in the EU
- Startup experience
- Experience in AI product development
- Agile coaching experience
What we Offer:
- A competitive remuneration package (with stock options)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Flexible working environment
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of children’s voice technology
- Dublin 8 location in walking distance of Dublin City Centre
- The chance to get in at the ground floor of this high-growth start-up
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter addressing the specific responsibilities and requirements above, plus what hours of work is most suitable for you and why. **Applications without this specific cover letter will not be considered**
No recruiters required at this time thanks.