We are currently seeking a part-time agile project manager to join our growing tech startup. The right person for this role is someone who is motivated, passionate about building a great product and has a deep interest in software innovations, technology for children and artificial intelligence.
You will be the sole Project Manager for the company, so this is a role for someone with excellent prior experience and ready to own and grow the role themselves with the support of Product Management and the wider team.
The part-time nature of the position can be flexible and is open for discussion; however on-site is required.
- Develop a deep understanding of the technology and product direction
- Facilitate sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, demos and decision-making processes to ensure communication and efficiency of product development
- Collaborate with the teams to ensure priorities are well understood and impediments identified and removed
- Facilitate discussion leading to collective decision-making, goal setting and conflict resolution within the team
- Support product management in backlog grooming and refining technical requirements
- Communicate cross functionally, ensuring transparency of progress and outcomes
- Provide proactive coaching to the team and recommend continuous improvement of processes to optimise team productivity
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Certified Scrum Master
- 3+ years experience managing technical product delivery in an agile environment
- Technical background with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- Experience working with teams of engineers, developers and designers
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies, and work environments
- Fluency in English is a must
- Must have the Right to Work in the EU
- Startup experience
- Experience in AI product development
- Agile Coach experience
What we Offer:
- A competitive remuneration package (with stock options)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Flexible working environment
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of children’s voice technology
- Dublin 8 location in walking distance of Dublin City Centre
- The chance to get in at the ground floor of this high-growth start-up
Please apply with your CV plus a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the role. Applications without cover letter addressing the above requirements will not be reviewed.
No recruiters required at this time thanks.