We are currently seeking a part-time agile project manager to join our growing tech startup. The right person for this role is someone who is motivated, passionate about building a great product and has a deep interest in software innovations, technology for children and artificial intelligence.
You will be the sole Project Manager for the company, so this is a role for someone with excellent prior experience and ready to own and grow the role themselves with the support of Product Management and the wider team.
The part-time nature of the position can be flexible and is open for discussion; however on-site is required.
- Develop a deep understanding of the technology and product direction
- Facilitate sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, demos and decision-making processes to ensure communication and efficiency of product development
- Collaborate with the teams to ensure priorities are well understood and impediments identified and removed
- Facilitate discussion leading to collective decision-making, goal setting and conflict resolution within the team
- Support product management in backlog grooming and refining technical requirements
- Communicate cross functionally, ensuring transparency of progress and outcomes
- Provide proactive coaching to the team and recommend continuous improvement of processes to optimise team productivity
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Certified Scrum Master
- 3+ years experience managing technical product delivery in an agile environment
- Technical background with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills
- Experience working with teams of engineers, developers and designers
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies, and work environments
- Fluency in English is a must
- Must have the Right to Work in the EU
- Startup experience
- Experience in AI product development
- Agile Coach experience
What we Offer:
- A competitive remuneration package (with stock options)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Flexible working environment
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of children’s voice technology
- Dublin 8 location in walking distance of Dublin City Centre
- The chance to get in at the ground floor of this high-growth start-up
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter addressing the above requirements, plus why the part-time nature of the role is suitable for you.
No recruiters required at this time thanks.