Social Factor is looking for a digitally savvy data practitioner. In this role, the Social Data Analyst will be dedicated to the analysis and reporting of social conversations and content strategy for a major player in the social space. This person will be passionate about deriving insights from social conversations with a keen understanding on how to correlate performance to marketing and business initiatives to inform strategic decisions.
"A day in the life of" will include:
- Providing a range of reporting, including individual posts, campaign performance, monthly digital performance, audience insights, competitive analysis and custom reporting as needed.
- Pulling metrics, creating data visuals and presenting clear analysis for custom reporting in collaboration with internal teams.
- Creating presentation visuals to quickly and clearly represent the key insights from underlying data, leveraging templates and workflows as communicated.
- Analyzing large data sets of both qualitative and quantitative information from all major social media and digital advertising platforms.
- Developing actionable insight to inform strategic decisions as well as day-to-day content.
- Defining and maintaining social media benchmarks and relevant KPIs by industry and client.
- Assisting with execution and analysis of research such as consumer insight surveys and content, audience and competitor analysis.
- Expert skills in Excel and extensive experience working with large data sets; strong numbers acumen.
- Experience using listening platforms to mine and analyze social/web data (e.g. Spredfast, Netbase, Sysomos, Sprinklr, etc).
- Expert knowledge of and experience with analyzing data from social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn reporting platforms.
- Client-facing, consultative demeanor and a highly professional communication style.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a social media analyst or social listening analyst.
- Deep interest in social and online marketing strategy.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Google Analytics experience will be weighted heavily and certification in any of the Google Products will be given priority.
- Agency or brand experienced preferred, though not required.
- Problem-solving instincts with a knack for identifying meaningful and creative solutions.