Social Factor is growing and we’re looking for a full-time Account Manager to handle the day-to-day management of clients with a focus on social media and integrated digital efforts. The Account Manager will be responsible for supporting excellence in delivery, retention and strategic growth of these accounts. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital marketing, project management, social media marketing, analytics, and content marketing.
The Account Manager is a key contact with Social Factors clients. While managing business across functional teams – including account service, community management, strategy, and analytics – the Account Manager will work closely with clients to identify specific needs and business objectives. He or she helps identify and implement digital services to achieve client goals. This person would be a hands-on professional, with excellent problem-solving skills, a strong understanding of digital marketing initiatives and analysis, and enjoys working with a variety of different personality types. If you have 5+ years of agency experience paired with a passion for client management, team management, prioritization, data mining, and testing - this position is for you.
"A day in the life of" will include:
- Owning client relationship in collaboration with the greater account team
- Running day-to-day operations of specific accounts
- Sharing responsibility for client retention by working with Client Services Director in maintaining client relationships, proactively identifying client risks or opportunities, and managing client teams to effectively respond to client needs
- Proactively approaching business objectives and challenges with a thoughtful and strategic perspective
- Building strong rapport with new and existing clients
- Identifying and communicating needs for project team members on assigned workstreams
- Actively leading or participating in regular update meetings to facilitate ongoing internal and client communication
- Actively participating in client delivery teams to enhance and deepen client relationships
- Collaborating with the greater team to track and measure the success and business impact of all campaigns
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant agency experience
- Strong knowledge or experience in marketing and advertising managing comprehensive digital projects/campaigns, with a particular emphasis on social media marketing, content marketing, strategy, and analytics
- Prior experience in an account and/or client-facing project management role, with an excellent understanding of workflow and managing fast-paced, multi-faceted projects
- High energy with the proven ability to manage projects to successful completion
- Proven ability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization with tight deadlines
- Confidence managing priorities and deadlines for a large team
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and positive working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Excellent follow-through and professionalism
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach
- Sound client service and business acumen
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations
Why Social Factor?
Here at Social Factor, we encourage our employees to embrace the casual atmosphere of an emerging startup. Our motto is “work hard, play hard.”
Our team members are humble yet bold, motivated and hardworking, ready to serve and help others, and always interested in the latest the digital world has to offer. So… are you a fit?