We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Office Manager to join our thriving agency team. You will be supporting the CEO and COO with managing a variety of day-to-day business and operational needs, including Human Resources, agency culture, tool governance, general executive support, office management and other administrative support, as needed. In this role, you must exercise considerable discretion and good judgment, as well as an ability to interface and work with all levels of our team, clients and partners. The ideal candidate must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and be able to work proactively, independently and confidently in a fast-paced environment.
"A day in the life of" will include:
- Answering all incoming calls, routing to appropriate extensions, and taking messages as needed.
- Managing the phone system on the back end.
- Checking general voicemail inboxes and those of the executive team, alerting the appropriate team members to important messages, daily.
- Opening and closing the office each day.
- Conducting office errands, as needed, including things like mail packages, event preparation, lunch pickups, etc.
- Checking and dispersing office mail.
- Proactively owning the inventory and restocking for office supplies and groceries, maintaining a set monthly budget.
- Planning and coordinating all company culture events including team lunches, celebrations, holiday parties, etc.
- Organizing and booking all company travel.
- Maintaining orders for team and office supplies, including business cards, t-shirts, etc.
- Researching and coordinating client holiday gifts, team gifts, new company swag.
- Coordinating new hire set up in conjunction with the COO, to include office access, desk setup, hardware, etc.
- Supporting management and governance of agency tools in partnership with the COO and Account/ Project Management team.
- Supporting Google drive organization/ regular clean up in conjunction with the COO and the account team.
- Supporting hiring efforts including interview scheduling with team members, assigning aptitude tests as needed, screening resumes, etc.
- Owning Fort Worth office organization and cleanliness on a daily basis to ensure a professional and comfortable office environment.
- Greeting office guests.
- Preparations for client meetings, including office tidying, snacks, etc.
- Performing other various tasks, as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proactive with an exceptional degree of professionalism.
- Ability to listen well and create a plan in response to a variety of needs.
- Stellar attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Strong sense of focus and urgency.
- A proactive and solution-oriented nature.
- A knack for project management.
- A sense of discretion and appreciation for confidentiality.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and pitch in where needed, in support of the team and creating excellent work for our clients.
- A positive attitude, championing a culture of inclusion and support.