Social Factor is looking for a digitally savvy data practitioner. In this role, the Data Analyst will be dedicated to the analysis and reporting of social conversations, digital campaign performance, and content strategy for some of our key clients. This person will be passionate about deriving insights from data with a keen understanding of how to correlate performance to marketing and business initiatives to inform strategic decisions.
"A day in the life of" will include:
- Providing a range of reporting, including individual social posts, campaign performance, monthly digital performance, audience insights, competitive analysis and custom reporting as needed.
- Pulling metrics, creating data visuals and presenting clear analysis for custom reporting in collaboration with internal teams.
- Creating presentation visuals to quickly and clearly represent the key insights from underlying data, leveraging templates and workflows as communicated.
- Analyzing large data sets of both qualitative and quantitative information from all major social media and digital advertising platforms.
- Developing actionable insight to inform strategic decisions as well as day-to-day content.
- Identifying nuances in data to optimize our clients’ business
- Defining and maintaining social media benchmarks and relevant KPIs by industry and client.
- Assisting with execution and analysis of research such as consumer insight surveys and content, audience and competitor analysis.
- Expert skills in Excel and extensive experience working with large data sets; strong numbers acumen.
- Experience using listening platforms to mine and analyze social/web data (e.g. Spredfast, Netbase, Sysomos, Khoros, Sprinklr, etc).
- Expert knowledge of and experience with analyzing data from social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn reporting platforms.
- Client-facing, consultative demeanor, and a highly professional communication style.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a digital analyst, social media analyst and/or social listening analyst.
- Deep interest in social and online marketing strategy.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Google Analytics and Data Studio experience required.
- Agency or brand experience required. Problem-solving instincts with a knack for identifying meaningful and creative solutions.