Part Time Paid Media Specialist
Social Factor is looking for a part-time Paid Media Specialist to support client omnichannel buys. In this role, the Paid Media Specialist will collaborate with the Social Factor account team and work to develop and execute a strong paid media strategy primarily for a client in the finance/insurance industry. Candidates must have at least 4 years of experience in managing paid media campaigns, exceptional attention to detail, solid verbal and communication skills, and have a proactive eye to optimize and evolve current approaches.
"A day in the life of" will include:
- Demonstrating expertise in paid media strategy and execution for $100k+ campaigns
- Managing the day to day optimization of all paid campaigns (paid search, targeted display, paid social and other emerging campaign tactics).
- Collaborating with the client to develop KPIs for paid media campaigns
- Collaborating with the client’s vendors to have an understanding of the complete paid media picture
- Staying up to date on the latest trends, news, platforms, and technologies as it relates to paid media and how it can be applied to our clients
- Minimum of 4 years of paid media planning experience
- Strong experience driving results in complex paid search campaigns along with experience in paid social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), and programmatic/display required
- Experience with search, behavioral, contextual, site, and predictive targeting and retargeting
- The ability to communicate effectively with teammates and clients. When someone asks the question “Why?” you’re ready to explain our reasoning and back it up with evidence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Suite
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- Experience in finance/insurance industry a plus