Operations Manager (Contract to Hire)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Operations Manager to join our thriving agency team. In this role, you will be working intimately with the executive team to manage a variety of day-to-day agency and operational efforts, helping to identify and facilitate the growing needs of the organization. This will cover a wide range of operational tasks including supporting a variety of recruiting efforts, agency culture initiatives, tool implementation and governance, coordinating technology administration and support, general executive support, office management in an ever-changing landscape, and other operational and administrative support, as needed. You truly will wear many hats. In this role, you must also exercise considerable discretion and emotional intelligence, with the ability to interface and work with all levels of our team, clients and partners. Many of your responsibilities may also carry over into supporting internal projects and initiatives, as well as client and new business development efforts, as enlisted by the executive team. Being flexible, proactive, solution-oriented, thoughtful, efficient and organized will all be key to your success. Pairing those attributes with an appreciation for business administration and the significant value you will bring to the team in this role will ensure you thrive in our ever-growing environment.
"A day in the life of" will include:
- Collaborating with the COO to continually reevaluate the evolving operational needs of the agency and supporting the variety of next steps that ensue.
- Supporting the planning and coordination of all company culture events including team recognition, lunches, holiday parties, etc.
- Coordinating new hire set up to include accounts access, desk setup, hardware, etc.
- Coordinating team departures.
- Supporting hiring efforts including interview scheduling with team members, assigning aptitude tests as needed, screening resumes, etc.
- Monitoring office phone lines, executive mailboxes and general voice mail boxes, routing incoming calls and voicemails to the appropriate people.
- Managing the phone system on the back end.
- Maintaining orders for team supplies, including business cards, t-shirts, etc.
- Researching and coordinating client holiday gifts, team recognition and gifts, company swag.
- Supporting the project management and execution of business development and Social Factor marketing tasks, as needed.
- Supporting management of agency tools in conjunction with the COO.
- Supporting Google drive organization/regular clean up in conjunction with the COO and the account team.
- Owning the management of internal tasks and initiatives inside of our project management tool, proactively resourcing and planning for new weeks, months and quarters.
- Performing other various support tasks, as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proactive with an exceptional degree of professionalism.
- Ability to listen well and create a plan in response to a variety of needs.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of professional experience.
- Strong sense of focus and urgency.
- A proactive and solution-oriented nature.
- A knack for project management.
- A sense of discretion and appreciation for confidentiality.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and pitch in where needed, in support of the team and creating excellent work for our clients.
- A positive attitude, championing a culture of inclusion and support.