Social Factor is looking for an experienced Account Supervisor with a passion for fashion and lifestyle brands to support one of our newest client additions. This role will be responsible for the day to day operations of a key new client relationship in support of their social media management. The ideal candidate will have a knack for building strong relationships, stellar project management skills, and a talent for spotting game-changing ideas to proactively grow our client’s business.They will serve as the trusted partner and point of contact for mid-level and senior-level clients, partnering with Social Factor leadership to deliver excellence, efficiencies, and growth. The right fit for this role will be an efficient operator, who demonstrates strong business and financial acumen. They are also highly organized, proactive, detail-oriented, composed and accountable leaders, who are able to build strong relationships and draw on the expertise of the team to foster effective collaboration.
"A day in the life of" will include:
- Supporting the team across multiple client opportunities, resulting in excellent client services and operational efficiencies.
- Strengthening Social Factor’s relationships with partners and clients as their day-to-day resource. You’ll achieve this by remaining organized, being detail-oriented, collaborative and adapting with ease and a sense of camaraderie in an ever-changing landscape.
- Primary internal and external contact for daily account management activities.
- Spearheading client meetings and communications, ensuring professionalism with an eye for solutions and collaboration.
- Influencing the efficiency and quality of work and advocating for the agency/client relationship.
- Acting as an expert in our clients’ products or services, the market and their consumer - displaying a firm understanding of their teams’ structure, challenges, goals, and objectives.
- Creating dependable, organized and clear communications at all levels and through all avenues.
- Managing client and agency team expectations, day in and out, and helping clear roadblocks to success.
- Understanding staffing and scoping requirements.
- Identifying potential project risks and developing contingency plans.
- Partnering with other senior-level account team members to effectively manage ever-changing logistics and deliverables with efficiency, finesse, and composure.
- Working with the Director of Client Service and the clients to plan, forecast, and report on programs, managing outcomes against a set of defined business goals and/or KPIs.
- Advising on and leading the day to day execution of operational strategies including resource needs, account process, opportunities for optimizations, team dynamics, etc.
- Developing team members and direct reports by coaching, training and identifying areas of growth.
- Developing and maintaining high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement)
- Collaborating daily with the Director of Client Service to ensure alignment on all aspects of the account/s.
- Setting a positive example for the internal team and always displaying a demeanor of “Agency Ambassador”.
- Experience with social media management and publishing tools.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving. You have effective time-management skills, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly and strategically to changes.
- Organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. You are articulate, straightforward and engaging.
- Strong experience in social media, with emphasis on social care strategy, execution, and analytics.
- Proven client-service abilities with experience in establishing and growing key mid and senior-level client relationships.
- Ability to empathize with team members, inspire and drive change, successfully navigate interpersonal communication and maintain a positive team environment.
- Consistent ability to remain calm, confident and action oriented in a fast moving environment, setting the example and tone for the broader team and f healthy collaboration across all levels within agency and client teams.
- Maintained awareness and passion for social media marketing trends and best practices. You keep a pulse on what’s happening, and you offer smart POVs on how businesses should adapt accordingly.
- Confident analytical skills and strategic thinking. You have the ability to identify meaningful insights from data conversations.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills; ability to think critically about content in the context of goals, objectives, brand messaging, and voice.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including social media.
- Former agency or big brand experience.
- Experience with lifestyle and/or fashion brands preferred.
- Deep knowledge of key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Experience working with social media management platforms across the major social networks.
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations.
- Proven ability to drive projects and initiatives from start to finish.
- An unwavering passion for digital and social media marketing, and an unstoppable drive to bring the best work to life.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and pitch in where needed, in support of the team and creating excellent work for our clients.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels and functions. You are inherently sensible and have mastered the art of how to appropriately “manage up”.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to travel at least 2 times per quarter.
- Strengths in both IQ and EQ. You are as adept at reading data for insights as you are at reading clients for feedback.
- A sense of accountability and a calm, confident presence.
Social Factor Culture
Here at Social Factor, we encourage our employees to embrace the casual atmosphere of an emerging startup. Our motto is “work hard, play hard.”
Our team members are humble yet bold, motivated and hardworking, ready to serve and help others, and always interested in the latest the digital world has to offer. So… are you a fit?