Social Media Strategist
Social Media Strategist - Dallas/Ft. Worth or Remote U.S.
At Social Factor, we take Brands from Digital Chaos to Human Connection. Our talented, multi-disciplinary team works with our Clients to unlock the value of social media for each of their Brands. We are seeking a Social Media Strategist to join our team and help our Clients grow.
The Social Media Strategist owns the Why and the How for our work with Brands. As a part of our Strategy team, they are central to understanding the Businesses we work with, and the Customers they each serve. Strategists have a strong desire to understand our Clients from a data-driven perspective, and have an ability to translate these data points into actionable insights that inform campaigns. The ideal candidate has a background in strategic planning, consumer insights, and/or market research for a Brand - whether from agency or client-side experience. Strategists will be trained in (or have already worked with) social listening platforms, web analytics, data visualization, and management consulting. This position will collaborate with teams from our agency as well as directly with our clients. They will also participate in our new business pipeline, designing and presenting solutions to acquire new Clients.
This position can be located anywhere in the U.S.
"A day in the life of" will include:
- Developing presentations describing business solutions to our Clients
- Extracting and visualizing data-driven insights, dashboards and reports
- Creating POVs to guide our Teams and Clients as social media changes
- Configuring and working with social business technology platforms like Sprinklr or Khoros
- Architecting and executing research projects for our Clients including quantitative multivariate testing, or qualitative social ethnography
- Adept at presenting business concepts via slideware - Google Slides, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- Deeply familiar with established and emerging social networks - both Organic and Paid capabilities
- Has presented Marketing performance reports to Clients (internal or external) with Insights to make decisions on future Marketing priorities
- Has created social channels and/or social content on behalf of a paying Client, and can describe why that content was successful
- Has built or worked with a Marketing Plan, especially in setting Goals or Testing Plans
- Has a deep curiosity in how humans work, and why they make the decisions they do
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Marketing Technology experience, especially with Google Tag Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or DMP / CDP
- Experience in Agency pitches
- Has spoken or been on a panel at Marketing / Analytics conferences
- Has presented a Webinar (probably on behalf of an Agency)
- Has written published pieces, whether on a professional blog or in a journalistic outlet
Social Factor Culture
Here at Social Factor, we encourage our employees to embrace the casual atmosphere of a growing dynamic agency. Our motto is “work hard, play hard.”
Our team members are humble yet bold, motivated and hardworking, ready to serve and help others, and always interested in the latest the digital world has to offer. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!