Director of Social Care Solutions
Social Factor is a social media agency that believes in the power of Human Connection. Our talented teams take the fear out of scale and unleash our clients’ brands to listen, to reach, and to respond. We are looking for a talented Director of Social Care Solutions to be part of our growing team.
The Director of Social Care Solutions will lead a team of Community Managers supporting a variety of Fortune 1000 clients. This position will be a client facing role and will be a strategic partner with the Account Team. This position can be located anywhere in the U.S.
About the Position
You will lead our Social Care team on a portfolio of Fortune 1000 accounts. You are comfortable ensuring our teams deliver work that is both strategically aligned and executed with excellence. You provide mentorship to a growing team. You are ultimately responsible for the operation of a 24/7 organization with support of social care managers that is engaging communities in a variety of ways, from brand love to customer service to location reviews. You will partner with our Strategy team both to provide insights from the day-to-day work of the Community Managers and to integrate brand direction back into their day-to-day work. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that is on the frontlines of communication for each of our brand partners.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Social Care Team management
- Provide direction for staffing and operational execution of all Social Care engagements
- Serve as liaison with Account Team to ensure service levels and execution meet and exceed client expectations, as well as navigate questions and challenges that need to be addressed so the team can be successful
- Serve as liaison with Strategy team to ensure Community Managers are both receiving brand input and have the opportunity to provide insights from day-to-day work directly with the communities
- Ensure appropriate recruiting and content is being provided to the trainer for the ongoing training and Community Management Certification program to serve the strategic goals of the agency
- Constantly evaluate new ideas or methods for more efficient operation within current services or additional services that can further enhance the connection between our brand partners and their communities
- Manage resources to hit appropriate margin targets by client while still delivering the level of work that meets Social Factor standards
- Client Responsibilities
- Ensuring flawless delivery of client deliverables against scopes of work, both on time and on budget, across a portfolio of clients
- Proactively plan, manage, implement and oversee Social Care activities including counseling clients, identifying innovative ideas, advising on tactics, estimating budgets, and interpreting feedback
- Working with clients and partners to plan, forecast, and report on programs, managing outcomes against a set of defined business goals and KPIs.
- Serve as subject-matter expert in the area of Social Care for client stakeholders
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses, especially the role of community in driving their success, and helping them articulate that clearly to their leadership
- Serves as point of escalation for both internal teams and clients in solving challenges
- Agency Leadership
- Act as primary Social Care lead for collaboration with all internal departments to ensure work aligns with strategy, meets Social Factor standards of excellence, and delivers high value for the client
- Serves as a member of the agency’s leadership team coordinating processes and practices with other department leads to grow the agency and ensure collective success
- Generating a positive team climate that inspires others to engage and excel.
- Partners with Strategy team to ensure Social Factor is consistently delivering actionable insights from the communities back to our clients in a way that helps them strengthen their grand, grow their businesses and expand our engagements
- Exhibiting a solutions-oriented approach in management of expectations with the ability to identify potential project risks and effectively navigate teams through conflict and change management.
- Collaborating with Operations on financials, staff plan development, SOW tracking, revenue recognition, tracking and managing monthly forecasts.
- Supporting the efforts to qualify, assess and focus new business and new project opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field,
- 8+ years experience in a multi-client PR, advertising or other marketing-related context
- 4-5 years of leadership experience in integrated marketing programs and client relationship management with a digital scope
- Exemplify all Social Factor core values
- Strong analytic and strategic abilities
- Experience managing remote teams and clients
- Exposure to a diverse mix of industry category verticals.
- Knowledge of traditional, digital and non-traditional advertising.
- Experience managing large teams, in multiple locations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of focus and urgency.
- Well-developed project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels and functions.
- Ability to identify needs that the client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- A proven history of leading internal teams, clients and conversations with a sense of ease and confidence. You are even-keeled, dependable, trustworthy and collaborative.
- Experience with recognizing, working through and resolving conflict situations internally and externally.
- Ability to support and collaborate effectively with the Executive team, displaying the appropriate amount of discretion with more junior staff.
- The ability to navigate ever-changing logistics and deliverables with efficiency, finesse, and confidence.
- Open to occasional travel
Social Factor Culture
Here at Social Factor, we encourage our employees to embrace the casual atmosphere of a growing dynamic agency.
Our team members are humble yet bold, motivated and hardworking, ready to serve and help others, and always interested in the latest the digital world has to offer. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!