Social Factor has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Account Supervisor who has a knack for building strong relationships, stellar project management skills, and a talent for spotting game-changing ideas to grow our clients’ business and solve complex challenges. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of key client accounts. They are the trusted partner and point of contact for mid-level and senior-level clients, partnering with account leadership to deliver excellence, efficiencies, and growth. Account Supervisors are efficient operators, who demonstrate strong business and financial acumen. They are highly organized, detail-oriented, composed and accountable leaders, who are able to build strong relationships and collaborate with and draw on the expertise of the team’s capabilities.
"A day in the life of" will include:
- Supporting the team across multiple pieces of business, resulting in excellent client services and operational efficiencies.
- Strengthening Social Factor’s relationships with partners and clients as their day-to-day resource. You’ll achieve this by remaining organized, being detail-oriented, collaborative and adapting with ease and a sense of camaraderie in an ever-changing landscape.
- Primary internal and external contact for daily account management activities.
- Spearheading client meetings and communications, ensuring professionalism with an eye for solutions and collaboration.
- Influencing the efficiency and quality of work and advocating for the agency/client relationship.
- Acting as an expert in our partners’ and clients’ products and services, the market and their consumer - displaying a firm understanding of their teams’ structure, challenges, goals, and objectives.
- Creating dependable, organized and clear communications at all levels and through all avenues.
- Listening, interpreting and managing client and agency team expectations, day in and out, and helping clear roadblocks to success.
- Understanding staffing and scoping requirements and pivoting quickly to ensure resources are appropriately assigned.
- Identifying potential project risks in advance and developing contingency plans.
- Partnering with other senior-level account team members to effectively manage ever-changing logistics and deliverables with efficiency, finesse, and composure.
- Working with the Director of Client Service and clients to plan, forecast, and report on social care programs, managing outcomes against a set of defined business goals and KPIs.
- Advising on and leading the day-to-day execution of operational strategies including account structure, process, opportunities for optimizations, team dynamics, etc.
- Developing team members and direct reports by coaching, training and identifying areas of growth.
- Developing and maintaining high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement) to ensure alignment with agency values.
- Collaborating daily with the Director of Client Service to ensure alignment on all aspects of the clients and accounts.
- Setting a positive example for the internal team and always displaying a demeanor of “Agency Ambassador”.
- Participating in the agency's new business and proposal efforts, as needed.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving. You have effective time-management skills, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly and strategically to changes.
- Organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. You are articulate, straightforward and engaging.
- Strong experience in social media, with emphasis on social care strategy, execution, and analytics.
- Proven client-service abilities with experience in establishing and growing key mid and senior-level client relationships.
- Ability to empathize with team members, inspire and drive change, successfully navigate interpersonal communication and maintain a positive team environment.
- Consistent ability to remain calm, confident and action-oriented in a fast-moving environment, setting the example and tone for the broader team and maintaining healthy collaboration across all levels within agency and client teams.
- Maintain awareness and passion for social media marketing trends and best practices. You keep a pulse on what’s happening, and you offer smart POVs on how businesses should adapt accordingly.
- Confident analytical skills and strategic thinking. You have the ability to, individually and with a team, manage and analyze large datasets, work in Excel, and create and build meaningful charts and reports.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills; ability to think critically about content in the context of goals, objectives, brand messaging, and voice.
- Proficiency with Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Google and Asana.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant social media experience.
- Former agency or big brand experience.
- Deep knowledge of key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Snapchat.
- Experience working with social media management platforms across the major social networks.
- Experience working with teams in multiple locations.
- Proven ability to drive projects and initiatives from start to finish.
- An unwavering passion for social media marketing, social care, and an unstoppable drive to bring the best work to life.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and pitch in where needed, in support of the team and creating excellent work for our clients.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels and functions. You are inherently sensible and have mastered the art of how to appropriately “manage up”.
- Leadership skills.
- 3-5 years experience managing and leading teams.
- Ability to travel at least 2 times per quarter.
- Strengths in both IQ and EQ. You are as adept at reading data for insights as you are at reading clients for feedback.
- A sense of accountability and a calm, confident presence
- Regulated industries experience is a plus.
- A background in diverse industries is preferred.
Social Factor Culture
Here at Social Factor, we encourage our employees to embrace the casual atmosphere of a growing dynamic agency.
Our team members are humble yet bold, motivated and hardworking, ready to serve and help others, and always interested in the latest the digital world has to offer. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!