Job Summary: The business intern will be responsible for assisting the CEO with business, client and administrative tasks.
- Work with the CEO on a daily basis supporting him with tasks that support the business such as building presentations, spreadsheets and the like.
- Business analytics
- Some administrative tasks such as scanning mail, accepting and sending out packages.
- Working with the Operations and People team on logistics for team events.
- Maintaining office space as necessary.
- Student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in business
- Success in maintaining and enhancing training for community managers.
- Experience with data and analysis is a plus.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ability to forge a strategic partnership with the Account Team.
- Junior or Senior preferred
- Powerpoint or Google Slide experience
- Excel or Google Sheets
- High comfort level collaborating team and colleagues.
- This position typically works in an indoor office environment at the company office or working from their home office.
- No travel is required.