SportsMed Physical Therapy is one of the fastest growing outpatient Physical Therapy practices in Northern New Jersey. SportsMed has 12 Physical Therapy locations throughout Bergen, Passaic, Essex and Hudson counties New Jersey. We offer Physical Therapy, Occupational/Hand Therapy, Acupuncture and Chiropractic Care.
Our company is growing rapidly and opening 4-6 NEW locations per year. With this growth comes tremendous opportunities for your career. We have multiple open positions based on clinic, region and even specialty. We pride ourselves on promoting from within and giving everyone the opportunity to move up.
Not only do we offer growth and structure to our employees, but our company’s mission is to “Set The Standard In Quality Care.” We are in search of the best people New Jersey has to offer. Our great clinicians are what sets us apart. Fortunately, our online reviews and referral basis of local physicians does all the talking for us. We are living up to our mission statement and are looking for like minded people to join our team!
Our patient population is everything from daily aches and pains, total joints, pediatric/adolescent care, sports injuries, geriatric care, hand & upper extremity and so much more. You will never be bored in our clinics, because our patients love us and they keep us busy.
Check out our website at: www.spineandsportsmed.com
We have immediate openings for Physical Aides in all locations. This position is a great entry level opportunity to prepare for a career in sports medicine, physical therapy and healthcare. The PT Aide needs to be warm, helpful and caring. Previous experience in patient care is helpful but not necessary.
- Greet patients and escort the patient to the Physical Therapist prescribed therapy area
- Coordinate patient arrivals and schedules with Front Desk and Physical Therapist
- Preparing and setting up all equipment in the treatment areas
- Ensure patients are supervised properly while completing treatment
- Confirm with Physical Therapist when treatment is completed
- Teamwork and communication with all co-workers in the Physical Therapy Treatment Areas
- Preparing hot packs, ice packs, e-stimulation machines
- Complete laundry throughout the day
- Maintain a safe and clean working and treatment area
- Preparing and setting up the equipment for the patients prior to their use
Prior experience or a relative degree aren't necessary but are helpful.
*Competitive Pay based on experience!
BENEFITS WE PROVIDE:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Guaranteed Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Shadowing opportunities with local Physicians
- Mentorship program
- Excellent growth and professional development opportunities
Please include resume and contact information