SportsMed Physical Therapy is one of the fastest growing outpatient Physical Therapy practices in Northern New Jersey. SportsMed has 12 Physical Therapy locations throughout Bergen, Passaic, Essex and Hudson counties New Jersey. We offer Physical Therapy, Occupational/Hand Therapy, Acupuncture and Chiropractic Care.
Our company has a growth roadmap outlined to open 4-6 NEW locations per year. With this growth comes tremendous opportunities for our clinical staff. We offer management roles based on clinic, region and even specialty. Our goal at SportsMed is to have structure like a large corporation but to feel like a mom and pop center. We pride ourselves on promoting from within and giving everyone the opportunity to move up.
Not only do we offer growth and structure to our employees, but our company’s mission is to “Set The Standard In Quality Care.” We are in search of the best physical therapists New Jersey has to offer. Our great clinicians are what sets us apart. Fortunately, our online reviews and referral basis of local physicians does all the talking for us. We are looking for a motivated Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Human Resources Team.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for managing the clinical recruitment process and proactive talent sourcing.
· Develops and executes strategies to identify, source and attract high quality clinical candidates
· Responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle and meeting defined metrics for quality, cost of hire, and time to fill.
· Provides a great recruitment experience for your candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process·
· Proven proficiency in developing sourcing strategies utilizing multiple channels
· 1 -3 years of experience sourcing and creating pipeline of qualified candidates
· Knowledge of applicant tracking system (ATS)
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field of study is desired
· Experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment
· Competitive Pay
· Excellent growth and professional development opportunities
· We promote from within
· Medical Coverage with company funded HRA
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Coverage
· Life Insurance
· Guaranteed Disability Insurance
· Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
SportsMed Physical Therapy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.