SportsMed Physical Therapy is a fast paced, team oriented, and highly respected physical therapy practice in Northern New Jersey. SportsMed has 12 (and growing!) locations throughout Bergen, Passaic, Essex and Hudson counties NJ. We currently have 200 employees and plan to double the size of our company within the next 3/4 years.
Our Medical Sales team is growing and is looking for its next team member. The candidate right for this position is full of personality and
has a smile that will light up the room! When thinking of what this role is, think Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Rep rolled into one!
SportsMed currently has a team of 5 medical sales representatives and is led by a true leader, with over 10 years of experience in the physical therapy industry. SportsMed’s sales team can be viewed as an amazing opportunity for the tenured sales rep or even a less tenured rep with only 1-3 years’ experience. We are here to train and help our team members meet their true potential! We have weekly team and individual meetings to help our reps understand their territory and learn how to best make an impact. If you’re looking for a results-oriented team, with tons of room for growth, look no further!
We are seeking a driven, motivated, and positive addition to our growing marketing team. This position is a great opportunity for growth and managing a territory of various specialties. An ability to work with healthcare professionals and to expand the growth of SportsMed are integral parts of the position. Come join us for a fast-paced, rewarding position at SportsMed Physical Therapy.
· Work with the Marketing Team Lead, to brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies
· Assist in external & internal marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
· Take ownership of your marketing plan and territory
· Assist in shaping the future marketing plans for SportsMed Physical Therapy
· Work on both internal and external marketing campaigns and events with external vendors
· Work with our relationships to increase name recognition for SportsMed Physical Therapy
· Well organized and detail oriented
· Professional communication and writing skills
· Experience in Marketing within the Physical Therapy Field or Medical Field
· Creative and thinking outside the box
· Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
· Complete understanding of marketing elements and maximizing return
· Excellent computer skills
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a related field
· Competitive Pay based on experience!
· Medical Coverage
· Dental Coverage
· Vision Coverage
· Life Insurance
· Guaranteed Disability Insurance
· Vacation time, sick days, and paid holidays
· Generous Car allowance
Check out our website at: http://spineandsportsmed.com/