SportsMed Physical Therapy is one of the fastest growing outpatient Physical Therapy practices in Northern New Jersey. SportsMed has 12 Physical Therapy locations throughout Bergen, Passaic, Essex and Hudson counties New Jersey. We offer Physical Therapy, Occupational/Hand Therapy, Acupuncture and Chiropractic Care.
We are seeking an assistant for a three-person senior management team for our growing organization. As an assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports and spreadsheets, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions, such as preparing correspondence, filing, , arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
· A proactive and enthusiastic problem solver who is passionate about helping others stay on top of things
· A great multitasker who can manage and adapt to a rapidly changing environment, with the ability to re-prioritize quickly
· Comfortable with short deadlines and changing priorities
· Extremely detail oriented, precise and organized
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel (sorting, filters, basic formulas)
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word
· Strong customer service skills
· Valid driver’s license
· Bilingual preferred
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Some office experience preferred
BENEFITS WE PROVIDE:
-Competitive Pay based on experience
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Guaranteed Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays
Our company has a growth roadmap outlined to open 4-6 NEW locations per year. With this growth comes tremendous opportunities for our clinical staff. We offer management roles based on clinic, region and even specialty. Our goal at SportsMed is to have structure like a large corporation but to feel like a mom and pop center. We pride ourselves on promoting from within and giving everyone the opportunity to move up.
Not only do we offer growth and structure to our employees, but our company’s mission is to “Set The Standard In Quality Care.” We are in search of the best physical therapists New Jersey has to offer. Our great clinicians are what sets us apart. Fortunately, our online reviews and referral basis of local physicians does all the talking for us. We are living up to our mission statement and are looking for like minded physical therapists to join our team!
Our patient population is everything from daily aches and pains, total joints, pediatric/adolescent care, sports injuries, geriatric care, hand & upper extremity and so much more.
Check out our website at: www.spineandsportsmed.com