Work, enjoy, learn, lead……….
Join us as a Meet and Greet Coordinator
If you have exceptional communication skills and would enjoy working in an international environment, then you could be just what we are looking for.
Our Meet and Greet Coordinator is the first point of contact for our students when they arrive at the airport. Acting as a welcoming representative of our school you will look after our students and escort them safely to their transfer vehicle that takes them to their designated summer centre.
Start Date: Contracted work from June – August 2019
Salary: Basic rate of £369.60 (18-24 years), £394.08 (25+ years) per week, plus travel card. Pay for any unspent holiday of 12.07% of total salary and increments awarded. Full board and accommodation included if needed.
Locations: The majority of the work will be at the London airports, but you may sometimes be required to travel to other locations (e.g. our summer centres). Travel will be by public transport and travel costs will be covered by Stafford House.
Hours: 48 hours over 6 days per week
Understanding Policies and Procedures
- Be fully conversant with our policies regarding the welfare and protection of children. You will be responsible for the welfare and safety of students ensuring that they adhere to our school rules
Student Arrivals and Departures
- Travel to designated airports independently by public transport and check that the transfer vehicle is ready and waiting for the group or individual student.
- Meet and greet each group/individual student on their arrival at the airport/station, escorting them to the correct vehicle. Helping to load luggage as required.
- Working closely with the summer centres letting them know of student arrivals and informing them of any changes.
- Manage any issues that may occur such as; flight delays or problems with transfer vehicles. Liaising with head office and the centres as necessary.
- According to the rota travel between airports/terminals/other places (e.g. railway stations, summer centres) using public transport.
- Be on hand to help with any further duties such as; helping a students to check in, looking after a student for a period of time if awaiting a group arriving later, accompanying groups to a summer centre and general administrative duties.
If this sound like the right job for you, apply today.
How will you spend your summer?