Steer73 are a Digital Transformation Agency. We work with a wide variety of clients to understand their needs, shape their product and to deliver the development work. In many cases we are the client’s in-house product, design and development team.
Our HQ is in London, UK. We have offices in Kiev, Ukraine and Chennai, India, as well as a distributed team in various locations around the world.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be comfortable in a cross-functional role that supports all parts of the business. You will report into the Operations Director and will be expected to support the Operations Director in establishing effective operational processes and ensuring that the business is operating efficiently.
You will be expected to provide; operational and scheduling support to our product and development teams, metrics and data across all client projects, dashboards and KPIs to the Senior Management team, as well as being able to proactively manage a wide range of tasks at short notice.
Steer73 are growing quickly with staff numbers doubling in the last 24 months and an ambition to scale the company to over 100 employees in the coming few years. With this growth the business has and will encounter further operational and project challenges that you will need to help to solve.
You will be eager to learn and develop, have some previous experience in an operations role and be passionate about driving change and innovation through a culture of continuous improvement.
This is not a client facing role, but it would be beneficial to understand how consultancy or agency projects are delivered.
Note: This is a permanent role and we’re looking for someone who’s comfortable working UK office hours.
On a typical day you will be working on various administrative, operational and project related tasks:
- Project operations: time tracking, budget maintenance, Gantt charts, provision of reports (both internal and external) for product managers, data analysis and contract and data safeguarding.
- Resource management: assessing and collating resource requirements across projects to plan and forecast future resource requirements.
- Supporting the Senior Management with KPIs, dashboards and pack presentations.
- Status updates for all weekly calls.
- Managing internal projects.
- Organising and preparing meetings: circulating agendas, taking minutes and tracking actions.
Core skills – you will be
- Pro-active and hardworking: you’re happy to run with tasks given to you and you’re able to prioritise accordingly.
- A strong communicator: you have excellent written and spoken English.
- Analytical and detail-oriented: you have a high attention to detail and a methodical work approach.
- Approachable and consultative: you believe that pride and ego must take a back seat to quality. You value influence over authority. You’re open to input and discussion from all members of the team.
Steer73 is a small company and an important factor in our hiring is finding people who share our values and who will thrive in our business. The company has more than tripled in size over the last couple of years, so while we remain small and dynamic, we are growing quickly.
We have a flat management structure and we look for people who want to get things done, are comfortable making decisions, take ownership of their roles, and want to progress.
Joining Steer73 offers you the opportunity to work on high-profile and meaningful projects for a wide range of clients and industries, as part of a company with cross sectoral expertise.