Steer73 are a Digital Transformation Agency. We develop modern web apps, mobile apps and full business systems for a wide range of clients. We are dedicated to using the best tools and technologies we can find to create solutions we're always proud of.
Our HQ is in London, UK. We have offices in Kiev, Ukraine and Chennai, India, as well as a distributed team in various locations around the world.
We are looking for a senior back-end developer to join our team. You'll be an experienced, level-headed team-player who relishes influence over authority and cares about delivering quality at all times.
You will enjoy the variety of working across a range of projects, sectors and types of product. Your understanding of business operations will benefit projects that involve building entire business systems.
You will be passionate about helping to get the best out of the team, by recognising individual strengths and participating in our culture of continuous improvement.
Note: This is a permanent role and we’re looking for someone who’s comfortable working UK office hours.
- .Net (C#)
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- SQL databases
- Cloud environments (Azure)
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles
- CI/CD Tools (Visual Studio Team Services)
- Build tools (Grunt / Gulp)
- No-SQL databases
- Containerised Applications (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Networking, DNS, SSL
On a typical day, in addition to implementing user stories agreed with clients, you may also be:
- Working with product managers to refine and agree scope, detail and estimates for tasks
- Writing code to implement solutions according to agreed specifications
- Writing automated unit and integration tests
- Relying on a solid understanding of development patterns and practices to produce clean, testable, maintainable code
- Actively contributing to the team's commitment to continuous improvement
- Setting up and maintaining deployment environments for production and development systems
- Understanding and addressing database performance concerns
- Developing efficient and robust data models
- Developing reports and analytics solutions
- Developing secure, reliable solutions informed by up-to-date best practices
- Contributing to onboarding resources for new team members
- Responding to customer incidents and resolving service-affecting issues
More about the company
Steer73 are a small company. The most important factor in our hiring is that we get on. The company has more than tripled in size over the last year, so while we remain small and dynamic, we are growing quickly.
We have a flat management structure, and we look for people who want to get things done, are comfortable making decisions, take ownership of their roles and want to progress their own skill set.
The big benefit of joining Steer73 is the chance to work on high profile, meaningful projects for a wide range of clients and industries as part of a business with deep and cross sectoral expertise.