Steer73 are a Digital Transformation Agency. We work with a wide variety of clients to understand their needs, shape their product and to deliver the development work. In many cases we are the client’s in-house product, design and development team.
Our HQ is in London, UK. We have teams in Ukraine and India, plus people working in various other locations around the world. We are a modern business that benefits from a remote and distributed global team.
We are looking for a Product Manager (for digital transformation) to join the London office.
You will work with the Product Director and Product Team to understand the needs of the client. You will gather the requirements on not just what they say they want, but what they really need.
Working hand in hand with the commercial lead and product director, you will attend client meetings to discuss the product needs and the proposed solution; including market forces, the company pain points, marketing of the product and overall strategy of the company and the specific product. You will work to feed this information back to clients and confirm all assumptions and hypotheses.
You will be responsible for creating the user stories, persona, lifecycles and flows in the product as well as either overseeing or creating wireframes and interacting with the design team to make the wireframes into draft designs and final designs.
You will oversee the build process, using Scrum, Kanban or Waterfall methodologies and you will be responsible for making sure the QA and the Product Owner (if applicable) are clear in their work load and their specific tasks to help you deliver the sprint and complete build process.
You will be responsible for estimation of work and the communication of the work, stories and tickets to the development team in a clear and unambiguous way. You’ll oversee testing of your product.
You will be working on 2 to 3 client projects at a time, which whilst interesting will also be demanding and you’ll need to be able to clearly prioritize your time and efforts.
You will be confident of making decisions, explaining your processes and thoughts both internally to the team and to our clients, and have experience of consultative agency approaches, where we need to lead the client and not the other way around.
On a typical day, you may be:
· Attending client meetings (typically remotely, by phone or Skype)
· Documenting meeting outcomes
· Analysing client requirements
· Documenting client requirements
· Writing user stories from documented requirements
· Writing acceptance criteria for user stories
· Developing wireframes
· Creating user flows
· Researching competitors and competitor products
· Conducting end user research
· Manually testing acceptance criteria from user stories
· Working with product managers to refine and agree scope and detail of tasks
· Helping product team with product related work as necessary
· Deliver accurate and detailed documentation
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Highly analytical
· Excellent attention to detail
· Knowledge of Agile Scrum / Kanban
· Ability to write user stories
· Ability to write acceptance criteria
· QA testing
More about the company
Steer73 is a small company and an important factor in our hiring is finding people who share our values and who will thrive in our business.
We have a flat management structure and we look for people who want to get things done, are comfortable making decisions, take ownership of their roles, and want to progress.
Joining Steer73 offers you the opportunity to work on high-profile and meaningful projects for a wide range of clients and industries, as part of a company with cross sectoral expertise.