At Storm, we are looking for you to join a highly motivated team - committed to growing our company and continuing to deliver maximum value to our customers. With a passion for customer success, Storm Technology is a leading Digital Transformation solution provider, and Gold Microsoft Partner.
At Storm we think about things a little differently and when it comes to asking people to join our team we don’t really want people to “come work for us” or sign up for a “position vacant” because we are not interested in just filling jobs - what we want are passionate individuals who are interested in joining a group of simply remarkable people. People who are inspired about solving problems using great technologies and designing solutions that make people (clients of course) smile.
If that sounds like you then you might want to consider coming on-board – we are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team in Dublin.
If you want to know more about us – just check out our website at www.storm.ie but in a nutshell we are a team of about 100 people and we specializes in all things to do with Microsoft. We are talked about by clients, people in the industry, partners and some of our competitors because we build world-class business solutions on Microsoft technology. We are located right in the heart of Dublin city just a hop, skip and jump for the LUAS, DART, bus and rail networks.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to assist The Marketing Director in the planning, execution and optimisation of our marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing ,will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding all aspects of marketing, including digital marketing, and passionate about driving sales leads and revenue through innovative and impactful marketing campaigns
Assist in the creation of a fully integrated, revenue impacting, marketing strategy
Execute sales lead generation campaigns including:-
- Seminar and events
- Email marketing
- Online campaigns
- Assist with the planning and monitor of the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Manage the company website
- Assist in the preparation of compelling content for marketing campaigns and multi channel execution of the same to help build the company brand and brand awareness - eg opinion pieces/case studies etc
- Support with the sales team through the development of sales support tools
- Measure performance of marketing efforts to prove ROI
- 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing - ideally focussed on digital technology solutions and services
- Experience Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field