Technical Services Support Manager
Title: Technical Service Support Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
Location: Blackpool Cork or Dublin
This role is required for the Strencom Group a Cloud Computing, Connectivity and Security company with a Global footprint. This is a full-time position with office hours of 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will continually develop this customer orientated environment, grow and lead a 24 x 7 x 365 technical customer support team across multiple sites within Ireland.
This is a team lead / manager role and this person will have the opportunity to further develop their career within a dynamic, challenging and rapidly growing environment. This person will ideally be a self-starter who is willing to take ownership of various work packages and deliver results in creating value to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Embrace our Core Focus & Passion “We Won’t Let You Down”
- Act as the customer champion internally, building and maintaining a trust advisory relationship with current customers and internal stakeholders
- Engage with new customers and manage their onboarding to the Network and Security Operations Centre
- Oversee day to day Noc operations, escalations, ticketing and communications with all customers
- Documenting and analysing feedback from customers to ensure value is created by the services provided
- Ensure contractual obligations of client services are delivered during the customer life management
- Manage a technical team across multiple sites who provide first line technical service to customer operating in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment
- Liaise with Sales Team as appropriate to identify opportunities through continual improvement programs and ensure customer retention
- Departmental KPI reporting for management; including but not limited to system availability, service level agreements, ticket resolution etc.
- Ensure relevant suppliers are delivering value to Strencom through established KPI’s
- Qualified to Degree level in a relevant discipline i.e. Engineering, IT or Customer
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to customer and Strencom
- 5 plus years experience in a Managed ICT / Customer technical orientated environment
- 3 years in a Team lead or Noc/Soc manager role
- Experience in managing a team of technical people (up to 10 people)
- Customer Focused person and adaptable to information change
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of business process within an ISO accredited environment
- Ability to manage business projects, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- Open as required to working from both Cork and Dublin locations
- Analytical thinker with good problem-solving skills, diligent & organized
- Knowledge of Managed ICT Services, Network & IT concepts, compute, security or telecom technologies (Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Ciena for example)
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- 5 additional days for training, Home Working available
- Broadband and Mobile
- Bonus & Pension Contribution
- ½ day Friday July & August
- Competitive Package €50,000 to €70,000 dependent on experience
Strencom Vision is to be the Best provider of Managed Cloud and Managed Connectivity
Solutions. Strencom key competitive advantage is we Amaze our customers with the level of
service that we consistently deliver.
Strencom is now 20 years in business, providing Managed Cloud, Connectivity and security solutions to enterprises from all sectors across Ireland and UK with over 4,500 sites under management.
Our Connectivity offering extends across numerous technologies such as NGN Ethernet Fibre, Microwave Wireless, Private ADSL\eFibre, cellular/mobile and Site to Site IPSEC VPN.
Our Cloud, Software Defined Data Centre Services are delivered over our self-service or via our professional services delivering a custom designed solution tailored to the customer specifications.
Strencom is an equal opportunities employer