Apprentice Business Administrator
SwarmBe are excited to announce that our Clients, a bespoke professional lighting installation company in Market Rasen, are searching for a Business Administrator Apprentice to join their busy team.
Their aim is to deliver the most energy efficient lighting products on the market. They are proud to have been able to significantly diminish their customers carbon footprint by offering sustainable, cost effective solutions and saved over 1500 tonnes of CO2 last year, equivalent to heating the average home for 1000 years!
You will be joining this small friendly family orientated company at entry level, so full training will be given where you will be mainly giving support to the operational side of the business which is responsible for the Installation of Lighting Projects.
You will gain experience in:
· Project Management
· Data Analytics using Office 365’s Excel
· Co-ordinating resources and resource management
· International Shipping, importing and exporting
· Manual and computerised filing systems, maintaining data records
· Systems building and restructuring.
· Good organisation skills
· A people person
· A good understanding and application of Office 365
· Great Enthusiasm
Hours of Work:
· Monday to Thursday 9 am – 5 pm, Friday 9am – 4 pm – 36 hours per week
· ½ lunch and two 15 minutes breaks
· 28 days holiday including bank holidays
· Salary £4.15 per hour, negotiable dependant on experience
· Workplace pension if applicable
Working here, you will also find there is a fun office environment, ample onsite parking and even occasionally they will buy you breakfast!
This position comes with a Business Administrator level 3 apprenticeship, which should be completed around 12 months.
By applying for this position, you agree for your data to be stored by SwarmBe until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Your data will only be used for the purposes intended. Our Data Protection Policy will be forward to you if requested.