On behalf of our Belfast based market leading fast growing Software vendor we are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects of their own and the effective leadership of the Customer Success Team, thereby contributing to the effective execution of the company’s strategy.
The principal responsibilities of the Customer Success Team Lead / Manager include:
- Team Leadership - managing and developing team, keep systems accurate, achieve KPIs
- Customer Implementations - Successful implementations achieved and communicated
- Technical Support - Ensure customer satisfaction
- Travel (as required in UK, must have UK driving license).
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, preferably in a project implementation or training capacity.
- Proven track record in managing multiple projects simultaneously to meet strict deadlines.
- Proven track record in managing a team.
- Previous experience in a technology company is desirable.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to react quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
- Produce consistently high quality, accurate work even whilst under pressure.
- Fully flexible and willing to adapt as part of a fast-changing company.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal & communications skills - both written & oral.
- Possess a team spirit and a desire to help wherever needed eg other projects.
- Approach challenges with a solution orientated approach.
- A valid driving license and own vehicle (mileage at HMRC rates will be reimbursed for all business travel).
For immediate interview submit current CV and short cover letter which highlights how you fit criteria listed above clearly, current salary, notice period and reason for looking for a new challenge.
Salary will reflect experience.